C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEED MAJOR HELP

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2002, 04:34 PM
HcDave1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED MAJOR HELP

i drive my vette in the rain for like 45min trying to get home and i get home and the vettes power cuts out cd player lights everything, now the next day i go out and i get nothing......

i slamed the hood down in frustration and poopie comes back on lol "who said violence doesnt solve anything, but then when i got o test poopie out i can use the power windows with out it cutting out and if i try to start it the poopie cuts out "its not the battery" but it might be the cables i was thinking but i figure mabey letting it dry a day or 2 and seeing whats up im just hoping i didnt mess up anything serious because i have no more and this is is almost making me cry
Old 12-29-2002, 04:44 PM
mrvette
Team Owner

Received 223 Likes on 204 Posts

Default Re: NEED MAJOR HELP (HcDave1)

Dave, since you apparently know nothing of electricals,...get in touch with your local vette club...go to NCCC.org or NCRS.org sites and get your local chapter club contact and see about joining and getting in touch with local club ghuru on electricals....best bet....otherwise from the sound of things. I"d try help you over the 'net here....but withoug voltmeter and such and knowledge of what's where...I can't.....

GENE
Old 12-29-2002, 05:59 PM
HcDave1
Racer

Default Re: NEED MAJOR HELP

ITS FIXED .... the starter just came lose... thanks for all your fast help

[Modified by HcDave1, 11:50 PM 12/29/2002]
Old 12-30-2002, 02:41 AM
R. Bruno
Drifting

Default Re: NEED MAJOR HELP (HcDave1)

The starter came loose? :eek: I hope you mean the cable at the starter. :cheers:
Old 12-30-2002, 04:10 AM
HcDave1
Racer

Default Re: NEED MAJOR HELP

lol yea just the cable i didnt have the entire starter come out ... when i replaced the stater i didnt tighten it enough thats all

PROBLEM SOLVED im so happy

Get notified of new replies

To NEED MAJOR HELP

Quick Reply: NEED MAJOR HELP