C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks for the welcome

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 07:38 PM
corndogg
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks for the welcome

I am glad to see people resonding to my post, I tried joining a Corvette club up here in my town, but everyone was a complete jerk, they wouldnt even give me the time of day, they all just looked at me saw a "kid" whos dad helped him out, well bump that I paid for and did all the work on my car, I had help form friends, but I am sorry it aint my daddy's Corvette, I worked my butt off to do what I did, I have wanted a Vette since I can remember, I think being a part of a club is for the passion of the car not how much you bank a year... thansk guys hope to post here more......
Old 12-26-2002, 08:06 PM
Armstrong
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks for the welcome (corndogg)

I agree with you there corndogg
It ain't about how much you make but how much you love em. Sorry to hear you had a bad experiance but I know where you're comin from. Been there myself. Alot of people really don't like the hood art and I have to admit it really has to grow on ya. It will be changed when I get the new paint but it's cool for now. Good luck and You found the best place in the world for Vette Friends and advice.

Quick Reply: Thanks for the welcome