C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Houston People: Quality Alignment Shop: Want to get the new tires on TOMORROW

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 09:01 PM
Aaron-74
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston People: Quality Alignment Shop: Want to get the new tires on TOMORROW

As few know, I got my new ZR Dunlops Wednesday. I'd like to know where and IF there is a nice quality alignment shop here in Houston (preferably around the 249/1960 area). My Performance HP' 235's are getting a little scary to drive on in the dry weather, and are just death traps in the rain. But, I don't want to drive on these new tires at all with a messed up alignment.

Anyone know of any place??

Thanks,
Aaron :cheers:
:chevy
Old 12-22-2002, 01:04 AM
Aaron-74
Drifting

Default Re: Houston People: Quality Alignment Shop: Want to get the new tires on TOMORROW (Aaron-74)

ttt
Old 12-22-2002, 01:41 AM
Schmucker
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Houston People: Quality Alignment Shop: Want to get the new tires on TOMORROW (Aaron-74)

Couldn't tell you for Houston, luckily I have a guy that knows Corvettes and does alignments. I guess you live in the wrong area :D
Old 12-24-2002, 11:39 AM
Blue68
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08

Aaron,
There is a place in Manvel that I took my car to. They do an excellent job. It is on Highway 6, as you are travelling towards Galveston, just past FM1128 on the left side of the road. I know it is a far piece for you to drive, but it is the only place I know of that can do a Corvette.

wayne h.
Old 12-25-2002, 08:46 AM
virtue4u
Team Owner

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Re: Houston People: Quality Alignment Shop: Want to get the new tires on TOMORROW (Blue68)

One of the best mechanics for Corvettes in Houston is Street Sports. They don't do alignment, but they can refer you to someone who does alignments for vettes.

Get notified of new replies

To Houston People: Quality Alignment Shop: Want to get the new tires on TOMORROW

Quick Reply: Houston People: Quality Alignment Shop: Want to get the new tires on TOMORROW