C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 04:23 PM
Fevre
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future...

We got our yearly reviews 5 months late but I got a promotion and more $. Now let's see if I can spend it all before it starts Jan 1. :D

On a serious note, I feel lucky to have a good job with a company I care about while so many are out of work or fear for their jobs. Hope the Grinch does not visit anyone this Christmas with a pink slip.
Old 12-19-2002, 04:34 PM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 143 Likes on 126 Posts

Default Re: OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future... (Fevre)

I too am very lucky to work for a company that values my talents and rewards them....Tought to find in this day and age :cheers:
Old 12-19-2002, 09:21 PM
'79ProwlerOrange
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future... (Alwyn678)

I too am very lucky to work for a company that values my talents and rewards them....Tought to find in this day and age :cheers:
:iagree: I am at a crappy hotel ive sacraficed alot for, and im not even patted on the back. the one good thing was that i had a boss that i was great friends with. i knew his kid before he could talk, and his wife just recently gave birth to a beautifull little girl. he carried his department on his shoulders with no compensation, (which gave him 3 heart attacks and he is 26) and he was fired last week because his boss didnt like him. he recieved 1 write up in his five years with the hotel. 6 people in my part of the department are quitting because of how he was treated. im not even sure how many others are. im not going to say which hotel, becuase legal matters are being taken in my friends favor, and i dont want to screw that up. i will say that its a major 4 star hotel that is in almost every major city in America, and the majority of the world.

Sorry, i had to vent. :mad BTW im looking for a good job if anyone is hiring :D
Old 12-20-2002, 09:17 AM
Scooter70
Le Mans Master

Received 124 Likes on 98 Posts

Default Re: OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future... (Fevre)

Congrats Chris. :cheers:
I'm starting grad school in January at UDM. MS in Product Development. The program is 45 credits plus a thesis in two years (that's part time, after work). I should be busy for the next couple of years.
Old 12-20-2002, 09:56 AM
Fevre
Race Director

Default Re: OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future... (Scooter70)

Thanks Matt

I still don't make a lot of $ but more is better than less. Good to hear you are going for your masters, I need to get off my butt if I am going to get one myself. Hope to have the vette running this spring so we can get some cruising in.

EDIT** Well it runs but does not move without some clunking and banging. :)

[Modified by Fevre, 8:58 AM 12/20/2002]
Old 12-20-2002, 10:27 AM
MikeC
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whatcho talkin bout Willis? Your vette was clunk free when I rode in it.

I shoulda took you out in mine..... you would have been afraid of your life!

Glad to see your company appreciates you....... Sometimes I feel mine does, sometimes I feel it doesn't.
Old 12-20-2002, 10:29 AM
Fevre
Race Director

Default Re: OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future... (MikeC)

Ya Mike I almost made it a full summer without breaking. I think it is in the tranny or clutch so in goes the 5-speed.

Get notified of new replies

To OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future...

Quick Reply: OT I see many parts arriving at my door in the near future...