C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corvettes make Mondays better!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 03:17 PM
sharkthehunter77
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default corvettes make Mondays better!!!

OK, i had just emplemented this policy of driving the car both on Monday and on Friday and just taking the beater on Tues-Thurs. Yesterday(monday) was a kick-Azz day just becuase i drove it.
Check it out
1) Get not 1 but 2 great kills on the way to work in the morning. The first was a Mistubishi GT (the new one) and the next race was with with a wish-I-had-vette wanna be type in a 454 Chevy truck whom told me he loved old vettes, wanted a chrome bumper car and really liked mine.
2) Had to drive a chick from Kaneohe bay marine Corps base to Pearl Harbor for work related crap. She suggested we take"your vette". turns out she also wanted a joy ride. I had given her a ride once before when her POV arrived on island. I dirve like a granny on base but gun it hard just outside the maingate, she verbally exclaims her excitement loudly as i accelerate to 80mph. Spends the rest of the day telling me how,"fun" my car is!!!!
3) People on the forum respond positively to my questions, one great person even sends me speard sheets to help my dumb azz figure shyte out ( how great is that, and thanx dude,much appreciated)
4) Hot chick at the gym complements the vette, never woiuld've talked to me had i drove the beater.
5) On the way back from pearl Harbor i manage a nice burn out/fish tail on a deserted stretch of freeway, (the chicks in the car)
6) The ride home from work was just a joy, all the slow drivers moved over to the slow lane and i managed to keep her at speed most of the time!
7) Got thumbs up from young kids along the road in residential areas as well as stares from chicks in other cars.
I could go on and on and often experience some of these things in the course of ...say... a week but got them all in one day yesterday! Owning these rides deffinitly does not suck. If you have to have Monday in the week, make it a corvette monday.
Old 12-17-2002, 04:27 PM
LiveandLetDrive
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Re: corvettes make Mondays better!!! (sharkthehunter77)

Two words, daily driver :yesnod: Life is grand! :cheers: :cheers:

Quick Reply: corvettes make Mondays better!!!