C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2002, 01:27 PM
Smokehouse69
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install?

Although my original air still works, I'd sure like to take a look at your Vintage Air setup. Sound like it is much more effiecent and compact than the old system. BTW, are you going to check out the Chevy/Corvette Show at GRB Convention Center this weekend?
Old 02-22-2002, 01:46 PM
GWHITE75
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Re: GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install? (Smokehouse69)

If I could only talk Frodaddy to doing his thing one more time....... I do have about 40 photos of the project and could e-mail them to you. Let me know where to send them.

I plan to be there about 10:30 AM Saturday. How about yourself? I'm looking for some weatherstripping, seats, console and lower control arms from VB&P. I will be at the Bar first for some Jack Daniels and Coke, then in the middle of the swap meet.
Old 02-22-2002, 02:50 PM
Smokehouse69
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default Re: GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install? (GWHITE75)

Yes, I'll be up there, sometime Saturday morning or early afternoon. I'll be with my son (large red head with mustache and goatee, and me large grey head with mustache and goatee), poking around in the swap meet area or looking at the cars. I'm looking for a few odds and ends, some front suspension parts are in the que for replacement for me too.

email: eddlemsg@***-internet.com

[Modified by Smokehouse69, 12:51 PM 2/22/2002]
Old 02-22-2002, 03:29 PM
GWHITE75
Racer

Default Re: GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install? (Smokehouse69)

I blend in with the crowds. I am riding with a friend of mine who has a truck, in case I find some seats and other miscellaneous stuff. Also, I've got some rec port aluminum heads, I plan to put in the meet.

You will be coming in from Victoria and I live in Greatwood, which is right off 59, between Rosenberg and Sugar Land, so maybe we could hook up at my house (I only live 1.5 miles off of 59) and you could see the A/C. I usually go for about 1 hour, then head home. I can e-mail you my cell # and you could call me at the show or when you pass by Greatwood.
Old 02-22-2002, 03:47 PM
Smokehouse69
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default Re: GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install? (GWHITE75)

That would be great, I'm going up Saturday morning to my son's apartment, he lives off Highway 6, just past I10. Email me your address and or phone number and I'll give you a call. I'm not sure if I'll stay the night and come back Sunday or Saturday afternoon.
One of the other guys from Houston is showing his really nice 74 at the show. I haven't seen him hanging out here on the forum much lately. So look for a really clean silver 74 coupe.
Do you know about the Houston Area C-3 Club, they have a small forum and get together every once and a while, you can check them out at http://houstonc3.homeip.net:81/forum/default.asp
It was started by Ken73 and Jeff74, I used to see them here on the Corvette Forum quite regularly, but I have lost track of them recently. Aaron-74 is also a member of the Houston group, along with about 10 0r 15 other guys.
Old 02-22-2002, 04:00 PM
GWHITE75
Racer

I believe I just overloaded your e-mail with photos. Let me know and clear it out, as I have not sent you my number. Greatwood is located off 59 at Crabb River Road or Hwy 99. I take 99 to get to I-10 and it comes out about 4 miles from HWY6. You might already know that. I leave in about 30 minutes, so I will try to e-mail the phone information before then, if you can clean up your e-mail. I will also try to instant message you.

Get notified of new replies

To GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install?

Quick Reply: GWHITE75, how about some pictures of your Vintage Air Install?