C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2002, 09:24 AM
mountainmotor
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long

Yesterday a friend came over in his Vette and a few mid afternoon cold beers got sucked down which led to us going over to another guys shop for yet more cold beer while the other friend was getting his race car ready for test/tune at the local drag strip.I was riding not driving so when the decision was made to take the Vette along to make a few passes I said OK nothing else to do.So after a few more hours of beer it was time to eat! That is where the story really begins!
At Mc Donalds we walked up and ordered.I paid with a $20.00 bill and the lady put the nine or so dollars change on the counter but there was a little girl about 6 years old standing there that took the change and went back to her table where her mother was.My friend did not see this cause he was getting rid of beer in the restroom.I got the order and told him what happened.He laughed hard and said”are you going to let her get away with that?”I said man,we are half drunk! Don’t want to start nothing to get the cops here.He badgered me until I finally went to their table,told the mother of the girl what happened.She asked”was your name on that money?”She was loud and a mean one for sure!I went back to the table and my friend just stuck it in me harder about the situation.A few minutes later the woman got up and went to the restroom,leaving the girl and a wrapped present with a bow on it.Guess they were going to a birthday party or something.My friend,the joker went and got the present and brought it back to our table.When the woman came out of the restroom the little girl was pointing at us and she made a beeline to our table,stated it was her’s and tried to take the wrapped package.My friend asked”is your name on it?”She then went and was screaming at the counter for the manager to call the police! Man,We took the package and got outa there!
Old 02-16-2002, 09:33 AM
Flareside
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (mountainmotor)

Man, you guys are nuts! Can I come next time? :yesnod:
Old 02-16-2002, 12:06 PM
MikeC
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (Flareside)

I'm rolling on the floor, I 'd do the same thing as you and just drop it, but my friends would do exactly what yours did.

Way to ruin a kid b-day! :cheers:
Old 02-16-2002, 01:04 PM
ddn
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (MikeC)

That's pretty damn funny!
Old 02-16-2002, 02:02 PM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (ddn)

So basically you stole a wrapped present from a 6 year old girl? I hope you two big guys are real proud of yourselves!! :rolleyes: I'm surprised you didnt kick her azz! MJ
Old 02-16-2002, 02:04 PM
BeachinVette
Drifting

Wow
that is funny :D :smash: :smash: :smash:
That is probably a good lesson for the little girl.. The Mom probably did not learn anything from it.

Bob
Old 02-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Gordonm
Race Director

Received 754 Likes on 464 Posts

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (76 Red)

Some people are real A holes. The little kid should learn a lesson. I don't agree with drinking beer getting half lit and going racing. That is just asking for trouble.
Old 02-16-2002, 04:11 PM
mountainmotor
Drifting

You know what the really funny part of this is?????????????

None of you that have slammed me have asked what was in the box!

When asked,since I have not been will tell you now what was in the box.

It was :bs ........Just like the rest of the story.My friends on the forum are aware that I not only wouldn't do this that in advance I told them to not bite on a joke coming up.

So you can only think what I think of you that set behind your keyboard calling me names!I will leave it at that.See ya at the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2002, 04:24 PM
427V8
C6 the C5 of tomorrow
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I just read this for the first time and if the little girl DID steal the 9 dollars, then she got what she asked for!

Don't be takin no money from people... :rolleyes:
Old 02-16-2002, 04:26 PM
daniel77350
Drifting

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (Gordonm)

:lol:

I would have done the same thing...but when she told the manager to call the cops, I would have mentioned the little kid steeling the money from you...with a kid that age, the parent becomes the one at fault...however, when the cops showed up(if the lady still wanted to have a pissing contest), I would have told the cops that I figured that I bought the present from the kid, the kid took the money, I took the present..thats a legal sales transaction. In the end It becomes your word vs hers...so the cops couldn't have done anything other then force the exchange back, you give them the present, they give you your $9 back....And on your side, you had the defence of the cashiere that he/she put the money on the counter, and you told your friend what happened as soon as you saw him again, so its not like you conspired aginst this little kid, you didn't have enough time.

Daniel
Old 02-16-2002, 06:39 PM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (daniel77350)

HAHA!! That is pretty funny!! And so was your IM to me that you didnt care for my reply!!! I still think you should have kicked the little girl's azz!! :) MJ
Old 02-16-2002, 07:14 PM
RaC3R
Instructor

Default Re: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long (MNJack)

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get notified of new replies

To Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long

Quick Reply: Vette/Dragstrip/Mc Donalds-long