C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parts request from anyone who has or will be making the transition to headers

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2002, 12:49 PM
Neo Fender
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Parts request from anyone who has or will be making the transition to headers

I posted this some time ago in the "Parts Wanted" forum but received very little response:

My '79 is missing the Heat Riser or "Stove". Basically, I'm looking for all of the hardware that fits between the driver's side manifold and the air cleaner snorkel. Anyone with headers won't have a need for these parts. I don't know what model years are common but any car around 1979 should be OK.

The car runs fine without this stuff but it would be nice to have. I don't know why the previous owner removed it.

Thanks.
Old 02-15-2002, 01:30 PM
jimduchek
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Parts request from anyone who has or will be making the transition to headers (Neo Fender)

Hi. I don't have the parts you're looking for, but I did make the swap to headers (which is why I looked at this post) and I have a pair of '69 manifolds w/o AIR fittings sitting in my garage. If anyone needs them, (I got my car SO far gone from originality that I just don't care about keeping the few pieces that are original), email me @ jduchek@caseta.com.

Jim
Old 02-15-2002, 02:29 PM
1LE
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Parts request from anyone who has or will be making the transition to headers (Neo Fender)

Jim: what do you want for the manifolds?.
Old 02-15-2002, 03:19 PM
Paul L
Team Owner

Received 93 Likes on 91 Posts

The part is available from ZIP.
http://store.yahoo.com/zipproducts/zip-eh-384.html

[Modified by paul79, 2:26 PM 2/15/2002]

Get notified of new replies

To Parts request from anyone who has or will be making the transition to headers

Quick Reply: Parts request from anyone who has or will be making the transition to headers