C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C3 Registry

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 10:35 AM
2ND77
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C3 Registry

Anyone but me been to this site? I dont think it will ever rival Corvette Forum (no offence Adam) but it has some pretty cool stuff on it. Problem is....you get almost no responce to posts. Im sure its because they dont have the members yet, but I still come here to get info/ask questions/help when I can. The people here have always stood up to help another vette driver.

just my 2 cents.

Ron
Old 02-11-2002, 11:36 AM
MacA1979
Always Shiftin'
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 540 Likes on 205 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Default Re: C3 Registry (2ND77)

Ron,
I don't see the C3VR.com website as a challenge to CorvetteForum or this C3 forum. The resources here will never be challenged by another site. C3VR.com is just another source...kinda like a "second opinion"! I think Adam's primary goal is to provide a service that strictly supports the C3 Corvette world. Right now he is trying to build his site using suggestions from the members. It is kinda neat to be involved in the early stages of its development.

Keep in mind that C3VR.com was only started last October (less than 4 months), and look at what he offers now! Free e-mail (no pop-ups!! or intrusive advertisements), a new location to upload pictures that can be linked outside C3VR.com, as well as a lot of good resource info for C3s.

Like I've said before, CorvetteForum.com will always be my "home", but C3VR.com has now become my new "garage"!! :cheers:

[Hey Adam, do I get a kick-back for this "advertisement"!! :lol: ]

[Modified by QikStik, 11:07 AM 2/11/2002]
Old 02-11-2002, 12:02 PM
TJRed76
Burning Brakes

Default Re: C3 Registry (QikStik)

I like the c3 registry, but being fairly new to the forum as well as the registry, I have not had the time to work on both.
I am somewhat "hooked" on the forum. I have learned so much from the people here. My wife teases me about my new addiction.
I am sure that with time, the registry will build its own following as well.

Drive on,
TJ
Old 02-12-2002, 12:45 AM
82dukman
Le Mans Master

Default Re: C3 Registry (TJRed76)

I'm a member there also, under the same forum name as here. It will not compete with this forum, but as stated before, it just started. After more people locate it, it will get beter. I already "hooked" up with one guy and bought a part from him. I only check there 1 a week, while I check here 10 times a day :yesnod:
Old 02-12-2002, 08:17 AM
Binnie77
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: C3 Registry (2ND77)

I also joined the site. However, I agree there are few responses to messages. I asked Adam if Canada was going to be added to the member map and he never ever responded to my question.....not even after I made a financial donation to their cause....which I received no thank you for either.
Old 02-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Adam Wartell
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Re: C3 Registry (Binnie77)

Binnie,
Now part of that is not a fair statement.

You did get a thank you after you donated. No, it wasn't a personal email, but the page you were sent to after your donation said a nice thanks to you. And of course I am thankful to you for your help. That goes without saying! It is people like you that help keep the site up and feature packed!

And as far as not responding to your forum post that had the question about the member map, I'm sorry. I got the impression from your use of a smile in the question that you were asking a rhetorical question. The answer is yes. I'm not sure when, but I am constantly added new features. For instance, I just added a "Preview" feature to the forums when you are posting a message.

Get notified of new replies

To C3 Registry

Quick Reply: C3 Registry