C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raleigh C3ers Tech session...after the fact.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2002, 10:10 PM
Jenny
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raleigh C3ers Tech session...after the fact.

Well another exciting day is over at Tom's.. and what a long day it was. We started early, working on my brakes. Well basically we figured out i need new wheel bearings and yokes. We also ran some tests with the timing, yeah- it's totally out of whack with the computer attached. So sometime soon with the new distributor it's time to replace it all. The tech session started at around 4, we partially assembled an engine, and had a question-answer session.

So basically more money= less problems, but with my already flat wallet, i'm hoping for a miracle :).

Tom- i forgot to mention, if we are going to have the rear end all apart, i was wondering if there's a chance to convert to offset Trailing arms. I know you have them on one of your cars, maybe we can talk about that sometime. I don't wanna do this twice and maybe i'll run some fatter tires at one point when all this mess is done. But i don't know how involved this is.

So once again, thanks Tom for the wonderful Sunday! :) Chris should have plenty of pictures as he snipped one about every two seconds.

See y'all later!

-Jen

Quick Reply: Raleigh C3ers Tech session...after the fact.