C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first *and last* T-arm and rear end swap is finished

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Matter
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My first *and last* T-arm and rear end swap is finished

The blessed day has arrived that 'Meg' is equipped with offset T-arms and 3:73 gears and poly bushings.

I kept reading what an extremely high PITA factor was involved. It was everything you guys reported and then some. I still can't walk very easily two days later. :)

Now I have to install some drag radials because boiling the tires is easy now. The performance increase is very, very noticeable. For some reason, the biggest increase seems to in 3rd and 4th, just from SOTP.

Just how damn far do you have to adjust the #%^@*& emergency brake to get that thing to hold?????! :)

A very special thanks to Art @ Van Steel (www.vansteel.com) for a completely professional and enjoyable purchase experience. Art is very helpful and very patient if you have questions. He will not hesitate to accomodate special shipping requests. I know.

I want to thank everyone in this forum who has ever helped me over the last 18 months of pesky questions. You guys are huge help.

I'll post some times once the real tires are installed. :cool:

Quick Reply: My first *and last* T-arm and rear end swap is finished