C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Salt on the roads,so what!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2002, 11:23 PM
Bills17n72
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 510 Likes on 359 Posts

Default Salt on the roads,so what!!!!!!!

Hello friends
Hey I here so much on this forum about not getting their toys out for a ride during the winter,because of the salt on the roads.I have a 79 that I keep the insurance on it year around ,and if it is a nice sunny day ,I dont give a darn if there is some salt on the road I go for a ride! True I dont drive it like I do during the summer ,but it sure fills good to take it out for a cruise!!!!
The worst experience I had was back in 1971 I had a 1966 corvette I was driving during the winter ( my only car) and I was going to work ,and I came over this hill it was very icey ,there was a school bus stoped picking up these kids ,that was the end of my 66 roadster.So anyways my friends if it is a nice day out during the winter get it out and go for a little ride ,then that should hold you off till spring!!!!!!! yo Bill
Old 02-09-2002, 11:50 PM
tnt76vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Salt on the roads,so what!!!!!!! (Bills79)

Just as long as the roads are dry, my Vette will roll too. In fact, had it out for a short run today here in Michigan.....let the gooooood times roll..... :jester

[Modified by tnt76vette, 10:52 PM 2/9/2002]

Quick Reply: Salt on the roads,so what!!!!!!!