C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I made my decision: She comes out this year.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2002, 12:24 PM
MikeC
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I made my decision: She comes out this year.

AFter about a month of thinking about whether to bring the vette out one more year before putting it away for frame replacement/restoration, I made the decsion last night to bring it out one more year.

My main points for putting it away was lack of time(having a baby in May), with that comes a lack of money. I figure as this is my first kid, I'll be a little stressed, so I need my car for relaxation(The wife said I would drive her crazy if I didn't bring the car out)

So today after work, I am going and ordering the clutch disc and throwout bearing for the clutch and when it gets warm, I'll pull the rad and get the leak fixed. I figure lack of time to drive it will mean I won't break to many parts and won't use too much gas.

Thanks for all your guys and girls help with the decision.
Old 02-08-2002, 12:41 PM
Armstrong
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I made my decision: She comes out this year. (MikeC)

One year I'll do a frame off to but when it happens I want it to be as quick and as painless as possible. My plans are to get everything that I possibly can in great condition up to the point to where thats all thats left so when it happens it will go quickly. YEA RIGHT Anyway I think you made a good decision. Any decision to bring one out is a good one. Have fun and ENJOY :cheers: :cheers:

Quick Reply: I made my decision: She comes out this year.