C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need a good place for parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 10:56 AM
rjs82vette
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a good place for parts

Anyone know where I can get the electrical vacuum switch that sets on top of the air inj cont valve and the air inj sw valve.... On the 82 they have two (I know them as Diverter Valves) and one doesn’t work and the other has a broken vacuum T...
Old 02-05-2002, 04:51 PM
Twin_Turbo
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Re: need a good place for parts (rjs82vette)

Hey, I think I can arrange one or 2 for you. Let me check. I do live in the Nethrelands but at least you'll have them. I'm sure my source has 1 solenoid and 1 valve.

Marck
Old 02-05-2002, 07:43 PM
lyonsh
Drifting

Default Re: need a good place for parts (rjs82vette)

I'd check with Chevy first - since you live in Woodbridge, Lindsay Chevrolet is just down the road. If they don't have them, call Zip; they seem to have a lot of parts some of the other major suppliers don't - and they're just a couple of hours down the road in Richmond if you don't want to wait/pay postage.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:49 AM
rjs82vette
Racer

Default Re: need a good place for parts (lyonsh)

Thanks for the help.... I have already checked with the chevy dealer... Part has not been made since 92... I took the switch apart and rewrapped the magnetic coil... now it works..... The other one had a broken vacuum T.. so I hot glue gunned it back together and shaped it so that you really have to look to tell that it was repaired....

Get notified of new replies

To need a good place for parts

Quick Reply: need a good place for parts