C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Special Thanks To Monty!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 10:24 AM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Special Thanks To Monty!

He took time out from his busy work day to call me, and explain in detail a valve procedure I was having trouble with. :blueangel: I asked him over for his assistance, offering dinner and refreshments, but when he found out I'm a lousy cook, and had been baking painted Valve Cover Flam:be' in the oven, he respectfully declined :jester :jester :jester (kidding) Thanks Monty!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Old 02-05-2002, 10:31 AM
ylose
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Special Thanks To Monty! (Silvr77)

:lol: smart choice Monty.... I thought I heard of a 4 alarm fire in your neighborhood silver..... :lol:

its great to see the bortherhood at its finest......come spring that silver beast better be out on the prowl.... :D ......I want to scare it back into hiding....untill Monty scares mine onto the sidewalk. :jester

[Modified by ylose, 8:38 AM 2/5/2002]
Old 02-05-2002, 01:34 PM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Special Thanks To Monty! (ylose)

:lol: smart choice Monty.... I thought I heard of a 4 alarm fire in your neighborhood silver..... :lol: its great to see the bortherhood at its finest......come spring that silver beast better be out on the prowl.... :D ......I want to scare it back into hiding....untill Monty scares mine onto the sidewalk. :jester ]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-05-2002, 04:39 PM
Monty
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, no problem. I doubt I told you anything you didn't already know from your shop manual. It's not that I don't want to come up there, it's just that I probably won't be able to make it until next week, due to work, and I didn't want you to wait on me.

I should be getting my car back in about 2 weeks, so the beginning of April looks like a relaistic time frame to get back on the road. Maybe we can get together sometime then.
Old 02-05-2002, 05:09 PM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Special Thanks To Monty! (ylose)

.....come spring that silver beast better be out on the prowl.... :D ......I want to scare it back into hiding
Ylose:
HHMMMMM....Silva would bow in reverence as you passed, but the Formula would come out to play!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Old 02-05-2002, 09:20 PM
Warp70
Racer

Oh Ya!!!!! Well I want to scare Monty's Twin Turbo back to the garage it came from :boxing .........and I figure if I have my car dropped from the back of a C130.........and when it acheives maximum velocity..........I may have a chance to catch him.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: There's always the banna in the tail pipe trick :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :jester
Old 02-06-2002, 09:35 AM
ylose
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Ylose:
HHMMMMM....Silva would bow in reverence as you passed, but the Formula would come out to play!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
oh....so the y-body is being subbed with an f-body on the line...hehe...no problem.

we will all have to hook-up ....would be sweet.

Get notified of new replies

To Special Thanks To Monty!

Quick Reply: Special Thanks To Monty!