C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to Zip, Ecklers and Dr Rebuild for a Successful Radiator Support Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2002, 01:37 PM
TedH
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 66 Likes on 53 Posts

Default Thanks to Zip, Ecklers and Dr Rebuild for a Successful Radiator Support Replacement

Since I do most/all of my repairs, I like to 'post my thanks' to the suppliers here. I replaced a very tired radiator support in my '80 L48. Zip provided the support and it was an exact match; right down to having all of the correct holes and alignments to bolt the new one in. Ecklers provided the new trans lines that I needed to install to accomodate my 700R4 trans (prior project). Dr Rebuild provided the radiator seals and top cushions (Thanks also to the forum for helping me to realize that I have the 2" core radiator and not the L82 2 5/8" core radiator; that allowed me to correct the Dr Rebuild order and get the right seals and cushions without returning them). I finished the replacement last week and have been making minor adjustments and such over the past several days. Very satisfied customer and a perfect time here in Florida to enjoy afternoon rides.
Old 02-04-2002, 07:13 PM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 274 Likes on 160 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Default Re: Thanks to Zip, Ecklers and Dr Rebuild for a Successful Radiator Support Replacement (TedH)

Ted, I was able to get a GM coresupport through Gary Gruhala in St. Louis for $275 for my 1980. Also, were'nt you supposed to move up here to "sunny" Ohio! :lol:
Old 02-05-2002, 08:25 AM
TedH
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 66 Likes on 53 Posts

Default Re: Thanks to Zip, Ecklers and Dr Rebuild for a Successful Radiator Supp't Repl

Paul,

House has to sell first... My C5 is there waiting...
Old 02-05-2002, 09:12 AM
topless68
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Thanks to Zip, Ecklers and Dr Rebuild for a Successful Radiator Support Replacement (TedH)

I think we could all make a concerted effort to compliment the vendors we buy from , especially when they do a good job, and not just flame them when they screw the pooch. :seeya

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks to Zip, Ecklers and Dr Rebuild for a Successful Radiator Support Replacement

Quick Reply: Thanks to Zip, Ecklers and Dr Rebuild for a Successful Radiator Support Replacement