C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a great compliment...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2002, 02:59 PM
Wrecked82
Le Mans Master

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Default Got a great compliment...

from Darth Vetter.

Went to lunch last Wednesday at Atchafalaya restaraunt on I45 north and there was this black C5 with the license plate BAD Z06 parked right by the front door. Of course, I recognized that as belonging to Darth Vetter. Went inside, and told my party I would see them in a bit. Found Darth at a table by himself, waiting for the rest of his group from House of Speed to show up. Turns out his shop is just down the road from me on same street!

Anyway, we BS for a bit and commented I was on the One Lap Around Houston last fall. He remembered my car and specifically commented on how good it sounded. I have, among other things, a high flow cat and borlas. It does sound good to me, but kind of hard to hear what it sounds like to another driver - tried hanging my head out the window (not), but that doesn't work!

Anyway, nice to get a compliment from the "elite" among us. Thinking about letting them work on my crossfire to take it to the next level! Now just have to save up for the cam, rockers, heads and header change!
Old 02-03-2002, 03:59 PM
QuickVet
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Got a great compliment... (Larry82)

:cool:
Old 02-03-2002, 04:04 PM
ZD75blue
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Got a great compliment... (QuickVet)

thats cool that you can find pals from the forum, i havent bumped into anyone yet

Get notified of new replies

To Got a great compliment...

Quick Reply: Got a great compliment...