C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SF Bay Area, Tom, Chuck you guys get out today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2002, 08:59 PM
TCTBBB
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SF Bay Area, Tom, Chuck you guys get out today?

Finally some nice weather. Time to light em up. I might be in the south bay tomorrow. You guys up for a cruise before the game.

I'm off to the gym. I'll save some rubber for tomorrow :lol: :) :lol:

TT
Old 02-02-2002, 09:04 PM
Jon69L46
Racer

Default Re: SF Bay Area, Tom, Chuck you guys get out today? (TCTBBB)

Well I'm not Tom or Chuck. But your right, really nice day and I went for a cruise.

Old 02-02-2002, 09:48 PM
Chuck Harmon
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes it was gorgeous today!! Spent the afternoon waxing the Z. It was the first opportunity to do so. In the 2 months I've had it, most of the driving has been in the rain.

Unfortunately, tomorrow is already booked up. It would be great to set a date for a cruise. The M5 guys would rendezvous at some coffee shop and then cruise to some obscure burger joint for lunch. That would be a blast and give the spectators a more stylish show than the more sedate looking M's.

Let's set a date!

Chuck
Old 02-02-2002, 10:44 PM
tsw71
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Finally some nice weather. Time to light em up. I might be in the south bay tomorrow. You guys up for a cruise before the game.

I'm off to the gym. I'll save some rubber for tomorrow :lol: :) :lol:

TT
Whatcha got in mind? I'm not sure if I'll have time for a long cruise, but I'm sure I can handle and hour or so. If at the very least, it would be great to meet you and see your car. If we do go for a cruise, I'll try my best to keep up with you with my little small block :D How's the five speed working for you so far?

Tom
Old 02-02-2002, 11:59 PM
TCTBBB
Intermediate

Default Re: SF Bay Area, Tom, Chuck you guys get out today? (tsw71)

Tom,

The 5 speed is awsome. There are some things I still want to work out. The engine tilts forward a degree or two more than it originaly did. So my distributor wing nuts get into my cold air box and the fan scraped the lower portion of the shroud. If I tilt it any lower, the hurst shifter will interfear with the cross member. I would also like to hook up my reverse lights. All minor inconviences compared to the leaky muncie spitting oil all over my clutch.

I also need new tires really bad. They are ten year old Eagle GT+4's -245-60. They are so hard now they are dangerous. I can lock up the brakes very easily and light em up to red line just by nailing the throttle :D :D Lots o fun but limiting.

I need to update my profile with @homes bankruptcy. New email is terrytroy@attbi.com

How far south in San Jose are you. I have to paint a door in the morning and then I'm free for a ride maybe 11:30, noonish.

TT
Old 02-03-2002, 12:45 AM
tsw71
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Terry, you've got mail.

Get notified of new replies

To SF Bay Area, Tom, Chuck you guys get out today?

Quick Reply: SF Bay Area, Tom, Chuck you guys get out today?