C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any restoration shops N.E. of Atl, GA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2002, 06:54 PM
tiger
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any restoration shops N.E. of Atl, GA?

I have a 69 coupe that I bought 1.5 years ago. Hven't done much with it, and one ofthe previous owners sort of re-did the interior in saddle/vinyl. The problem is, it is starting to show it's age and it wasn't done very well to begin with. For the trim pieces, it was dyed saddle right over an original black color. I'd like to go with bright blue. The outside is a blue I've never seen before, and one of the final things I'll do to this car is get it painted LeMans blue. But that will happen after the 502 is dropped in :lol:

I need a restoration shop that will not give it to me up the rear-end. Preferably near Lawrenceville, GA. I purchased the car for $7k, what do you guys think is a reasonable amount to get an interior restored? I have all the pieces, some are not visible in the picture, I just want all the lights, wiring, vacuum hoses, etc. all hooked up, the trim dyed bright blue, and bright blue carpet and door panels. I'm not going number-matching here, just a good original look.

thanks in advance
Old 02-02-2002, 07:04 PM
Anar76
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Any restoration shops N.E. of Atl, GA? (tiger)

Rhode island's N.E. of atlanta... and considering what you consider "near" it could be near lawrencville :D
I know of a good shop up here :)

Quick Reply: Any restoration shops N.E. of Atl, GA?