C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone done business with Precision Engineering......

Old 02-02-2002, 09:50 AM
topless68
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Has anyone done business with Precision Engineering......

They are advertising in the NCRS Driveline for brake, trailing arm, and diff work. Following ad:

Do-it-yourself Caliper Kit. Everything included to upgrade 4 calipers with heavy duty O-ring piston design. Easy to follow instructions included. $149. Free shipping to NCRS Members.

Sounds like a good deal to me. Anyone used their kits? I think I am going to try and order SS sleeves and do my calipers myself. :cheers:
Old 02-02-2002, 01:55 PM
Red70
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone done business with Precision Engineering...... (topless68)

I live in the same village where they do business (Wellington, FL). I met the guys at the NCRS Winter Nationals (Orlando) last weekend (1/26/02). I haven't bought from them yet, but their work looked really good, and they're decent guys. I'll be having them rebuild my trailing arms and differential. Unfortunately, I don't have any past experience to offer -- just hoping my hunch that their stuff is good pays off.
Old 02-04-2002, 11:00 AM
mayberg
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Has anyone done business with Precision Engineering...... (topless68)

They did my calipers - seemed to be the most reasonably priced (cheapest) and Frank was quite nice to put up with all my silly questions on his 800 phone number. Besides, he seemed to be one of few that would rebuild MY calipers, instead of swapping for rebuilt.

I don't have my calipers on yet, as the rear suspension rebuild is almost complete. I need to fix a tranny speedo cable leak, then take on the front suspension (hopefully just a-arm busings) before I'm back on the road.

GM

Get notified of new replies

To Has anyone done business with Precision Engineering......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Has anyone done business with Precision Engineering......