C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why I only use ZIPs!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 12:38 PM
MikeT
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why I only use ZIPs!!!!!

Two weeks ago, I stopped by ZIPs while coming through Virginia and picked up a headlight vacuum relay. After I got home, I realized that it wouldn't hold a vacuum. I called ZIPs and was told to send it back and that they would send me another one. I did and within 3 days had my new relay delivered by UPS. It too wouldn't hold a vacuum. I called and talked to Tim Pope and explained the problem. He went back and checked all of the relay's thay they had on hand and ended up sending them all back to the manufactor. I talked to Tim yesterday and he has gone out and found 10 orginal GM relays and promised to send me one of those. I'm sure that I will receive it shortly. I buy all of my parts from ZIPs and will continue to do so simply because of the professional people on staff there and their committment to customer service!!!!!
Mike
Old 02-01-2002, 12:52 PM
still-learning
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why I only use ZIPs!!!!! (MikeT)

My experience w/ Zips has always been the same. Love them. The only time I will order some where else is if it is on back order. Even then I will sometimes just suck it up and wait...

Tim M.
Old 02-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 141 Likes on 124 Posts

Default Re: Why I only use ZIPs!!!!! (still-learning)

Good to know but The Last Detail is in my Back yard...Can't beat driving over :D
Old 02-01-2002, 04:45 PM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Why I only use ZIPs!!!!! (Alwyn678)

Good to know but The Last Detail is in my Back yard...Can't beat driving over :D
We should all be as lucky :D All my expierences with Zip have been flawless. When the wrong part comes.. the correct one arrives within days. Great service, great people. :cheers: :cheers:

Get notified of new replies

To Why I only use ZIPs!!!!!

Quick Reply: Why I only use ZIPs!!!!!