C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What should I do to my suspension

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 05:35 PM
boredsoIstrokedit
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What should I do to my suspension

I'm not sure how it is now, it had no motor when I got it, so I have never driven it, but I would like to tweak the suspension some while it is all apart. I am already planning on doing poly bushings all the way around, but I may have some extra money to put into it as my 383 is not going to happen now (interior and 6 speed). I was thinking of so many things like strut rods, sway bars, shocks... But i don't really know what would get me the most bang. I would like to get the VB super performance kit, but I don't think i will have the $2000, and I don't know if i really need it. I think I will have around $500 that i will want to spend on it. Someday I would like to buy the fiberglass mono springs kit, so I would like to not have to buy anything twice, or at least not too much. :spam
Old 01-31-2002, 05:43 PM
71stingraybigblock
Racer

Default Re: What should I do to my suspension (chuckb01)

I ordered the entire kit today. I hear great things about this setup and can't wait to install it. If you are not ready to spend 2000. You can buy the monospring setup that includes the fiberglass spring only for $429 or include the lower A-Arm for $599. And later add other upgraded parts.

Stephen
Old 01-31-2002, 05:58 PM
71stingraybigblock
Racer

Default Re: What should I do to my suspension (chuckb01)

Chuckb01,
I should also mention that today is the last day for 10% off and free shipping from vette brakes.

Get notified of new replies

To What should I do to my suspension

Quick Reply: What should I do to my suspension