C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette selling update

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 08:12 PM
daniel77350
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette selling update

Im still on the hunt for a new radiator support and brackets, I have a few e mails out, waiting for reply. I had a bite on one back in december, but I lost the guys contact information, so I didn't send the money. He probably assumed I was a deadbeat buyer, and sold to someone else. Whoever it was, I appologize, I lost your information, then school started and I even forgot I had found a support for sale. If you still have it, and still want to do buisness with me, let me know and I'll get that $$ out asap. Again I appologize.

Anyway, once I get all that wonderful stuff installed, and get my car back together, I have to take it up to the body shop for some minor paint work. Then it goes up for sale(assuming I have a job).

I talked to a local dealer, and they have agreed to put it on their lot(helps I know the owner). Of course they get a little cut of whatever it sells for, but still, I like it better this way. I won't see it go. :cry

Then I begin my hunt for a replacement. I have looked into the BMW convertibles(Im sure you don't wanna hear that), but Im pretty excited. Im sure it won't be anything like a 'vette, but it might be a formable substitute for now. And on the bright side, it pleases my parents...

I just wanted to keep you guys updated, and ask if anyone knew where I could get a rust free, or surface rust only radiator support that'll work in a '77. I can buy the brackets new, its just $300 for a new support doesn't please my nearly empty pockets...used is my only option. I can put the rusted one back in, but that would be sacreligous.
Daniel

Quick Reply: Corvette selling update