C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw a nice Pace Car F S

Old 01-28-2002, 06:21 PM
squeaky g
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw a nice Pace Car F S

Its at a small Chevy dealership on the west side of Cleveland, taken in on trade on a new C 5 vert. L-48 auto, ghymkhana, fully documented, decals in the box. Absolutely spotless underneath, interior beautiful. (Of course the clock wasn't working!). The engine bay needed detailing. Noticed 2 small imperfections on the paint. It shows 1,950 miles which I believed to be correct based on its appearence. The salesman let me drive it, went app a mile and it was quiet and tight. This car looks like the real deal, and if I was in the postion right now I would have bought it on the spot. They are asking $22,000. :seeya
Old 01-28-2002, 06:52 PM
WESCH
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Saw a nice Pace Car F S (squeaky g)

Hi
Yes, I want it, but also can't affort it right now. :cry
I hope the guy is driving his new C5 a bit more, otherwise in 20 years, we might be able to buy a 2.000 original mile one. :D
Gunther
Old 01-29-2002, 01:01 AM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Default Re: Saw a nice Pace Car F S (WESCH)

At the Florida NCRS regional it was reported that a never titled pace car (brand new condition, very few miles on the odometer) was auctioned for.... was it $18k? sounds ridiculous, but you have to keep a sharp eye out to keep up with current market prices. MJ

Get notified of new replies

To Saw a nice Pace Car F S

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saw a nice Pace Car F S