C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Northern VA Corvette Club....Concurs d'Elegance ....show date set.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 12:37 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

Default Northern VA Corvette Club....Concurs d'Elegance ....show date set.....

The NVCC did not have a show last year...many different reasons, just did not come together. Well this year I am part of a team that is putting on the show again for the 22 Year. So I am calling on all my friends on the forum to support and during the next few months help me with suggestions etc. This is my first time putting on a show of this magnitute, and I will need good solid advice.
So for now, mark you calanders for 9 June, SUNDAY to plus come and join us. There will be the judged section and the show and shine....I am hoping we can put on an Excellent show for all. It will be held a Koons Chevrolet, near Tyson's Corner (acutally Vienna) Virginia...

I am hoping a lot of the Corvette Forum Vendors will help with gift certificates and goodie bag items etc. Our Corvette Club each year donates a large portion of our funds to a determined charity....last year we donated to two charaties, without having the show. So this year I am hoping if the show is a success more money will be donated....

Please let me know thoughts, experiences and advise either on forum or aff forum.

Quick Reply: Northern VA Corvette Club....Concurs d'Elegance ....show date set.....