C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know where I can purchase some coil springs for my 82 Vette in the Los Angeles Area??

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2002, 01:52 PM
osssmosis
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know where I can purchase some coil springs for my 82 Vette in the Los Angeles Area??

Hello, since my engine is getting redone, I want to get new coil springs put in as the car is sagging in the front left. I want a stock style coil springs, but want to purchase them locally. Where can I purchase these in the Los Angeles/ North Hollywood Area? How much will they be??
Old 01-24-2002, 04:00 PM
vert2go89
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In I Veteran

Default Re: Anyone know where I can purchase some coil springs

I replaced my springs and got them from Napa auto parts for around 59 bucks.Thye will be shorter than oem when not installed but due to tensil strength they will sit same height when installed as oem.I have had no problems with mine.
Old 01-24-2002, 07:25 PM
C3 Shark Tank
Safety Car

Default Re: Anyone know where I can purchase some coil springs (all smiles 81)

Check out Dick Guldstrand here, if anyone knows suspensions it's him. http://www.guldstrand.com/
Old 01-25-2002, 02:42 AM
VegasJen
CFOT Attention Whore

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Re: Anyone know where I can purchase some coil springs for my 82 Vette...

hey, if your just looking for stock replacements, you can have mine if you pay freight. should be the same spring (mine is an '81) and there was nothing wrong with them when i replaced them. i just went up to the 460# VB springs because i auto-x a whole bunch. you want them, find out what freight is from zip code 89015 to where ever you are, send me a check and you'll have 'em in about a week.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone know where I can purchase some coil springs for my 82 Vette in the Los Angeles Area??

Quick Reply: Anyone know where I can purchase some coil springs for my 82 Vette in the Los Angeles Area??