C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Door lock rods

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2002, 09:01 PM
Armstrong
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door lock rods

Am in need of purchasing the door lock rod that goes from the door panel to the lock swivel. Kinda hard to describe but its the one that goes inside the arm rest. Anybody know where I can get one of these for a 81.
Old 01-21-2002, 09:10 PM
VETDRMS
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Door lock rods (Armstrong)

Am in need of purchasing the door lock rod that goes from the door panel to the lock swivel. Kinda hard to describe but its the one that goes inside the arm rest. Anybody know where I can get one of these for a 81.
Well, there are actually 3 rods, the one that goes horizontaly across the door is called the lock rod, ti connects to the second lock rod that goes up into the lock mechanism, the Door opening rod goes up at an angle from the inner handle, Riks Corvette has all these parts for 68-77, not sure if they will go on an 81...You may want to check with Gruhala enterprises, i've bought some items from him and have had very good service, here's the info:

Gruhala Enterprises
3581 Fountain City Road
DeSoto, Missouri 63020

Phone: 636-586-3909
Visit our web site at: www.gruhala.com
Old 01-21-2002, 10:08 PM
ksbunting
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Re: Door lock rods (Armstrong)

Dr. Rebuild in Bridgeport Connecticut http://www.docrebuild.com
Gary Gruhala also will be able to help you or tell you where you can find the part if he doesn't have it but most likely he will.

[Modified by ksbunting, 8:13 PM 1/21/2002]

Get notified of new replies

To Door lock rods

Quick Reply: Door lock rods