C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

finishing engine detail in 3 days

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2002, 02:06 PM
daniel77350
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finishing engine detail in 3 days

Finally some 60 degree weather again(all weekend apparently)...Im going to attempt to get this engine detail done this weekend(long weekend), but I might end up "buttoning it up" around wednesday. Hopefully it'll go into the body shop 1st week of february, then once it gets out I have to get serious about selling it. Do you guys have any tips to things I should do to help boost resell value?(possibly inexpensive things that don't take very long).

I hate to see her go, but I will never forget her. And instead of regretting it when she's gone, I will celebrate the time I had with her. Im going to play the stock market a little while Im in school, as I have heard of a couple potentials that could get my money back 10 fold(Im looking to invest 2-3K). And if I do get lucky, and wind up turning that 3K into 30K, then I will buy another C3(a early 'vert possibly) before school is out(like 4-5 years from now), and use the other 10K for repairs and insurance. This way it will be 100% on my name. I will hide it from my parents until school is out.

Daniel
Old 01-19-2002, 02:35 PM
KenSny
Melting Slicks

Received 276 Likes on 201 Posts

Default Re: finishing engine detail in 3 days (daniel77350)

Daniel - One should always have dreams, but be careful on those "10 fold" claims, might just turn your investment into 0.....
Old 01-19-2002, 02:54 PM
daniel77350
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: finishing engine detail in 3 days (KenSny)

Daniel - One should always have dreams, but be careful on those "10 fold" claims, might just turn your investment into 0.....
I know. If they start to fall to quick I'll pull out and hopefully keep my losses to a minimum. I guess IMO, I am still yongue, so I can take a chance like this and if I end up with 0, I still have a few years to bring it back up. Im going to use this to teach me the market, and teach me how to read the numbers, so hopefully when I am older, I will be more effective at it, and will profit from it.

Daniel

Get notified of new replies

To finishing engine detail in 3 days

Quick Reply: finishing engine detail in 3 days