C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2002, 03:28 PM
groovyjay
Le Mans Master

Received 169 Likes on 91 Posts

Default Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!!

I can't wait to get it installed. What Monty has done so far look A W E S O M E and it seems to be even better! I got it from Speed direct they got it on sale for 995$. I also bought clutch linkage for 70$ so the pile of new parts just got bigger :lol: !!!
And for Joe(Flareside) it should fit in our BB cars with no problems! So you might want to make that order before end of this month while the kit is still on sale!
Old 01-11-2002, 04:41 PM
terryrudy
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!! (groovyjay)

GroovyJay - sounds pretty cool! I noticed you have a Richmond 5 speed tranny going in too. You are converting from Auto, right? Do you have any documentation on that project? Sounds interesting too.
thanks!
-terry
Old 01-11-2002, 04:41 PM
Flareside
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!! (groovyjay)

And for Joe(Flareside) it should fit in our BB cars with no problems! So you might want to make that order before end of this month while the kit is still on sale!
[b]Thanks Jay! Order's on the way...
Old 01-11-2002, 05:25 PM
inqbus383
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!! (Flareside)

Let us know if its worth the money!
Old 01-11-2002, 10:35 PM
groovyjay
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!! (terryrudy)

terryrudy: Yes I'm converting from auto to manual and at this point I can only tell what I've had to take out from the car. I'm still missing bellhousing and clutch/flywheel and pedals. Seems that I got too many things going on right now and it's hard to keep my mind focused on one subject only. Like to day, installed all new brake lines, gas tank, removed the brake pedal, shifter, carpeting and spent zillion hours filling and sanding the firewall.
Today I also ordered the Rack n Pinion kit that means more work, just the way I like it! I'm still waiting my front mono sring kit and tubular A-Arms from Ecklers(1,5 months now!!!) so I have my frame rebuild on hold now :cry . After I'll got that front suspension finally done and that new steering system in place I'll put the motor in with the new tranny, then I can tell you some more. Yes I'm Documenting everything here so hopefully in the end I'll find some time to upload them to my website :yesnod: :) ! :eek: :D :confused: :mad :rolleyes:
Old 01-11-2002, 10:38 PM
groovyjay
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!! (Flareside)

Joe: I'm starting to feel like I'm a copycat or something.... Nice to see that we share the same intrests! :cheers:
Old 01-11-2002, 10:41 PM
groovyjay
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!! (inqbus383)

inqbus383: I'm positive that this is one of the purchases I've ever made! I think Monty or Flareside can give you their experiences first since my car is still in little pieces, I got lot of catching up to do! :eek:

Get notified of new replies

To Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!!

Quick Reply: Just ordered Steeroids R/P kit!!!