C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People really piss me off!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2002, 02:58 PM
Phoenix79
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People really **** me off!

I was inspecting my vette and noticed underneath the left side of the front bumper was an area pushed up, like someone kicked it from underneath! It's not very noticeable from up close or from afar due to the long hood and curves stealing the attention of a viewers eye but it's still there! Much like how people come up and say beautiful vette, looks well taken care of and I automatically start thinking of all the problems it currently has. Phoenix has to be perfect! He and I just have a long neverending list of problems to tackle before he gets there. But it really pisses me off to no end knowing that someone out of jealousy, envy or whatever kicked my car! If you're jealous because you don't have a vette or a nice car then kick me the driver/owner! I may bruise but I will heal, and I also have the option of kicking back! The car has to sit there taking the beating, hell he can't even tell me who, what, when, where or how. Sometime in the future artificial intelligence will come as an option for vehicles and when it does I'll be the first in line to purchase one for Phoenix *Knight Rider! Wish Phoenix was like Kit just with a meaner attitude*. Would be nice to come out of a building only to see some moron with his foot stuck under the wheel for trying to kick the car or the same moron pinned against a wall with a angry vette revving his engine doing the pinning. Just really makes me mad a person feels compelled to damage or steal someone elses valuables all with the feeling of jealousy, envy or anger on his/her mind. Sure it was just my car today but tomorrow it could be a person's wife victim of rape or a stolen child. Thinking about it in that sense really makes me sick. For every 500 decent people *all of whom are most likely on this forum* there are 10,000 sick, twisted, and envious people out there. Sorry for the post, just had to vent. I suppose when I paint the car someday I'll buy a new front bumper to go along with it...unless I can bang dent out...*sigh* Whoever did the kicking is one SICK person! :mad :mad :mad :mad :boxing
Old 01-11-2002, 03:20 PM
daniel77350
Drifting

Default Re: People really **** me off! (Phoenix79)

I agree 100%. I saw someone key a car once(I don't even know who's)...I got so pissed off I called the cops, then walked over to the guy and started talking to him about the car, making him think I thought it was his. He was like "ya I just got it" and so on, he didn't leave because he was probably scared thinking he had been caught, and he was probably really confused and didn't know weather to run or not...SO after a minute or two, the cops pull up and I told the officer it was him, he denyed it, but when looking at his key, it was obvious...I felt like I had done some good. Even though I was a little late.

Daniel
Old 01-11-2002, 03:21 PM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 143 Likes on 126 Posts

Default Re: People really **** me off! (Phoenix79)

That is SICK...I wish i would see someone doing that to my or any other vette...a beating would be in order...1st class beating
Old 01-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Eddie 70
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts
Ci 6, 8 & 10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Default Re: People really **** me off! (Alwyn678)

I hear you Phoenix, my wifes car got keyed for no reason, right after we bought it. I wish I could have caught the :U Puke that did it.

Great job Daniel. More people need to be like this. :yesnod:
Old 01-11-2002, 03:28 PM
Dalannex
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Re: People really **** me off! (Alwyn678)

Somebody other than the kicker had to see that happen. If I saw that happen to any car, especially a vette, I would have to truck right on over there and give somebody a serious overhaul. :mad That's BS. :bs I agree, if somebody us jealous of my car, they can come take it up with me, face to face. Not the car.
Old 01-11-2002, 08:17 PM
paso
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: People really **** me off! (Dalannex)

Great Job daniel. I don't know what i would do in that situation I think i would key the guy and end up in more trouble than he was just being caught. I'd lose it if it was my Car and caught him.
Old 01-11-2002, 09:30 PM
Rexx
Instructor

Default Re: People really **** me off! (paso)

I agree. If I caught some punk keying my car I would loose it! :mad I'm not a violent person but I would probably end up in more trouble that the keyer.

Laws are fine, but then there's justice. If a person keys a car, gets caught, and gets servered a double helping of whoop butt with a few broken bones, the punk might think twice about doing it again!

A ticket and a fine (that he won't pay) won't have any real corrective effect on his behavior.

oh, well. That's part of the reason I drive a beater.

-Rexx
Old 01-11-2002, 10:41 PM
73 LS-4
Melting Slicks

Default Re: People really **** me off! (daniel77350)

Good Job Daniel, If everyone was like you we wouldn't be having these problems. Phoenix, I'm sorry to hear about your car, I just can't undersand people that do things like that.

:cheers:
Pat Kunz
Old 01-12-2002, 09:48 AM
Tom454
Le Mans Master

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Re: People really **** me off! (73 LS-4)

Some scum of the earth keyed my 66 while it was parked in front of an Armory... while I was inside working a Corvette show. The earth would be a great place to live if we got rid of all the people. :)

Get notified of new replies

To People really piss me off!

Quick Reply: People really piss me off!