C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2002, 10:56 AM
TransAm525
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette for sale

Over the past few months, I have been thinking whether to sell my 82 Corvette or not. With college graduation very near, it's nearing time to pull my 1977 Trans Am out of storage and continue with the restoration/modifications, and of the 4 cars I own, either the Corvette or the Trans Am has to go (can't afford to restore one and feed maintenance to the other at the same time), and with me being a huge Pontiac fan and owning the Trans Am since I was 17, the Corvette has been chosen. I am asking $12,500 OBO. It is a 1982 with the Crossfire fuel injected Chevy 350 and the 700R4 automatic with overdrive. It has ps, pb, pdl, pw, power driver's seat, power mirrors, cruise, rear window defroster, tilt/telescopic wheel, leather interior, new ac, very rare factory AM/FM/CB radio, mirror glass t-tops (with original storage bags), 2.87 rear end gears, oil-temp gauge option, factory aluminum wheels, and has 99,4XX miles on it (mostly highway). The paint is in excellent condition and original paint (black on black) but with the usual nicks by the rear wheel wells. The vehicle has never been wrecked and has MANY, MANY new GM/AC Delco parts on it. I have every receipt/invoice, and a book containing maintenance items, dates, part numbers, and mileage. I also have many ugrades, which are in the signature block. I was the sole mechanic on the vehicle 3 years prior to me purchasing it from a work supervisor/friend in California. The vehicle was in storage for 4 months, then shipped to my home in Daytona Beach, Florida at this time last year. The only items in need of repair/replacement are the driver's lower seat cushion (torn corner), steering wheel (leather is stretched), passenger power door lock switch, and brake pads in the next few months. I also have a new set of Fel Pro valve seals and head gaskets, the original jack and handle, and maintenance manuals which will be included with the car. I can be reached at watkinsd@erau.edu or at 386-304-6078 if you have any questions.
Old 01-09-2002, 11:02 AM
Steve Straus
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Corvette for sale (TransAm525)

Maybe this should go in the Corvettes for sale section?

Sounds like a nice car.
Old 01-09-2002, 11:07 AM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 141 Likes on 124 Posts

Default Re: Corvette for sale (Steve Straus)

Maybe this should go in the Corvettes for sale section?

Sounds like a nice car.
Yep it sounds nice though..I used to have a 78 trans-am........Nice car but I would keep the vette for sure
Old 01-09-2002, 11:09 AM
TransAm525
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Corvette for sale (TransAm525)

I appologize, it's been a long time since I have been on the site (didn't know there was a for sale section). I will post this topic there.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette for sale

Quick Reply: Corvette for sale