C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SNOW in NC

Old 01-04-2002, 12:48 AM
daniel77350
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SNOW in NC

lemme tell you. This morning it was just rain rain rain...then about 5:00 it started snowing and has been gonig since...we have about an inch and a half...I havn't seen this snow in forever. But no working on the vette for me...not until it gets about 50-60 degrees. I wish it would have done this on the 24th...I've never seen a white christmas. :cheers:

Daniel
Old 01-04-2002, 01:32 AM
redc3vette1
Instructor

Default Re: SNOW in NC (daniel77350)

KINDA GLAD THAT STORM MISSED US HERE IN TN I KINDA WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME SNOW BUT I DONT WANT ALOT ..... I THINK THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO GET US THIS WEEKEND :cheers: :cheers:
Old 01-04-2002, 01:34 AM
slide
Racer

Default Re: SNOW in NC (redc3vette1)

You guys can keep the snow down South for awhile, we've had it up North for enough years :D
Slide
Old 01-04-2002, 01:45 AM
Cruzmeisters
Race Director

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Saw NC on the 11:00pm news; man, "yunz" guys'r all OVER the road...guess there's no need to buy snow tires for the FEW occasions when ya get these freak storms. NOT for amateurs!! :nono: :nono: Just stay home and :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Old 01-04-2002, 01:56 AM
daniel77350
Drifting

Default Re: SNOW in NC (Cruzmeisters)

its not up to a little over 2 inches I think.

I agree, we only get snow storms every decade or so. I mean REAL snow storms. We get under an inch every other year or so. We don't know how to drive in it...I garontee the town will be shut down until its all completely gone.. :yesnod: I hope we get about a foot....if this keeps up we will have about 6 inches by morning. YES!!!! I love it!!! :)

My dad said "I can't drive in the snow"...I said "your a yankee, you grew up driving in this crap 10 months out of the year". :jester (he's from upstate new york). He said "well its been a while". I tried to talk him into going to get us some hot chocolate from the store... :lol:

Daniel
Old 01-04-2002, 10:24 AM
Tom454
Le Mans Master

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts

I live in "North Raleigh" and we got a solid 12 inches. I'm from Syracuse NY so I don't have any problems driving in it. I used to drive on Oneida lake when it froze. But the natives are all spazzing. Accidents everywhere, roads closed, cars off in the woods. The numb-nuts with their 4 wheel drives are finding out that they can go, but they still cannot stop. Sheesh. I guess I need to move further south!
Old 01-04-2002, 12:09 PM
ylose
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Re: SNOW in NC (Tom454)

i stay up here in the North....you move farther south to the state where the flag is a steering wheel with the white knuckles, :lol: ....and they will smash :smash: that purdy vette of yours.. over half the driving population of Florida shouldnt have Drivers license... :lol: :lol:

There's a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!''
Herman says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''
how 'bout them apples ! http://www.nysgtsc.state.ny.us/senr-ndx.htm

[Modified by ylose, 10:10 AM 1/4/2002]

Get notified of new replies

To SNOW in NC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SNOW in NC