C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I miss my green shark.

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2002, 03:00 PM
SevenT1Shark
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I miss my green shark.

I guess i just need a little sympathy from you guys. You see it all started about 10 weeks ago when i drove her down to the body shop to be repainted. I took every thing off the car and have detailed, cleaned, painted, shined , etc. The bodyman is doing a sweet job so far. The last thing i am going to do is to rush him. But still i cant wait till she is finished. Cheer me up. :cheers: :seeya
Old 01-03-2002, 03:02 PM
daniel77350
Drifting

Default Re: I miss my green shark. (SevenT1Shark)

i went through the same thing. as for chearing you up, I don't think I can, because in my case, it has to back to the paintshop because the guy messed up, and cut corners, that they are fixing. They didn't think I'd notice them. And now where they cut corners problems are showing up, after 2 months...so this time they will fix them correctly...if problems show up again, the car will be back in the body shop, until they get it right. I didn't pay all that money for a job that looks 3 years old after 2 months. :cheers:

Sorry this doesn't help any.

Daniel
Old 01-03-2002, 03:12 PM
SevenT1Shark
Instructor

Default Re: I miss my green shark. (daniel77350)

Yea that happens sometimes dan. Hopefully they will get it right for you. Iwas at a corvette show last summer and saw a nice 74 with this beautyful pearl white with blue hint in the pearl paint. The car had 2 runs in it . He said he was stuck with it .
Old 01-03-2002, 03:34 PM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone... only dark when she's away.. ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and she's always gone too long, anytime she goes away. :cry When she comes back in her new coat, you will fall in love with her again... like the first time. :) :) :)
Old 01-03-2002, 06:31 PM
tangee-vette
Racer

Default Re: I miss my green shark. (Silvr77)

I can somewhat understand the way your feeling. My Shark is in hibernation til' late March. So the "missing factor" is in play for me also.:crazy: But at least I know she's safe and sound under the two car covers. I do get to see the bottom of the tires when I pass her in the underground parking garage. :yesnod: I also startup the shark every three weeks or so, that helps with the pain.:)
Old 01-03-2002, 06:55 PM
69bblock3x2
Instructor

I also just went through the same thing. I Dropped the car off to the body shop on Oct. 1 and I got it back on Dec. 21. That first night it was back I went out to the garage several times just to look at it.

Just wait until you get it back. You won't believe how good your going to feel. It will make the waiting worthwhile.:)

John.

Get notified of new replies

To I miss my green shark.

Quick Reply: I miss my green shark.