C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2001, 04:23 PM
Maurice
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment

Like you do a computer when you get everything working correctly so you can restore after you screw it all up. The car is running the best it has ever ran right now and I know I will mess it up in the future, I just wish there was a way to get it back to where it is right now with the click of a button. :D

I am not going to drive it until Saturday night to the race track and see how I do there.
Old 12-27-2001, 04:25 PM
daniel77350
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment (Maurice)

dor better yet, an undo button. I wish I had one of those right now.

Daniel
Old 12-27-2001, 04:40 PM
mrvette
Team Owner

Received 223 Likes on 204 Posts

Default Re: I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment (Maurice)

Do what I do, pick a good day, take pictures, paint a model, store it all on disc, and put the discs into the model....
there you have it....backup model.....

GENE
Old 12-28-2001, 10:25 AM
ZD75blue
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment (mrvette)

Do what I do, pick a good day, take pictures, paint a model, store it all on disc, and put the discs into the model....
there you have it....backup model.....

GENE
Roflmao :lol:

Yeah or just say to your self, that you will someday have it running better than it is now, even if it doesnt, hope your memory fails you, to remember a better running moment...

ZD
Old 12-28-2001, 10:43 AM
QuickVet
Race Director

simple. just never touch that car again :D
Old 12-28-2001, 11:10 AM
Alwyn678
Team Owner

Received 143 Likes on 126 Posts

Default Re: I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment (Vetteboy)

I need a Re-set button as well//// Maybe Ctrl Alt Dlt.......How bout instead of nitrous........a Hyperspace button :cheers: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-28-2001, 05:29 PM
Maurice
Safety Car

Default Re: I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment (Alwyn678)

Lets not forget, Copy and Paste!!!
Old 12-29-2001, 12:08 AM
Vetterodder
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Maurice, take advantage of the situation and make note of it's current settings. Many of the posts on the forum are from guys with a problem that can't be easilly solved because they don't have a referrence point. Your carb is adjusted right, your timing is set right, etal. When you make mods or if things aren't right in the future, you'll have a very valuable starting point for diagnosis that'll save you a lot of time and grief. Perhaps all of Santa's gifts weren't under the tree :).

Get notified of new replies

To I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment

Quick Reply: I wish I could make a backup copy of my Vette at this very moment