C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need drivers side door panel for 81

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2001, 03:45 PM
Armstrong
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need drivers side door panel for 81

Am going to have a local upholstery shop redo my door panels instead of buying new ones and was hoping someone could give me a line to where I might be able to get a drivers side panel for a 81. Don't care about the cover
but the panel itself has to be in good shape. The one in the car I just bought is half missing. Looks like someone really pissed the ole lady off cause somebody took a razor knife to the seats and busted out the console.The interior really looks like SH#* but the rest of this baby is tight.
New front end bushings,New meat on the rims, Tranny was just rebuilt with a B&M shift kit installed.(Auto) New fiberglass rear springs. And thank God the brakes were just done from all I hear on here about the brakes.She drives like a dream. Just like a german virgin (Gutentite) Got it all for $3500
Merry Christmas to me. Oh forgot to mention that it's got true dual exhaust going to 2 flowmaster mufflers with 3" chrome tips. Sounds Killer. Still has stock engine but that will change one day. For now I have to get the interior of this baby back right again.
Old 12-17-2001, 03:52 PM
ScubaJKD
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need drivers side door panel for 81 (Armstrong)

I have had good luck with these folks. Good quality and Good Prices. Very friendly and nice to deal with.

http://www.johnscorvettecare.com/

Quick Reply: Need drivers side door panel for 81