C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2001, 07:51 PM
mike79
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior parts

Just completed install of total new interior in my 79. Is anyone is interested in old interior? Color is doeskin. Included : vinyl/leather seats mounted on foam. (drivers seat has rips on one side). door panels, arm rests, sunvisors, console parts. E-mail me @ mikespri79@aol.com for more info.
Old 12-14-2001, 08:37 PM
Armstrong
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Interior parts (mike79)

Hey Mike Seein as how you are finished with your interior project and I am just starting I was wondering if you have any recommendations or gripes with who I should or should not get my interior products from? Im going to have to do a COMPLETE rebuild of the interior.
Old 12-14-2001, 09:31 PM
mike79
Intermediate

Default Re: Interior parts (Armstrong)

The main parts (seats, door panels etc.)came from Al Khock interiors. I am extremely satisfied with everything. I did something a little different than most. I had Al Knock embrioder the cross flags into the head section of the leather seat back. I couldn't be happier. I ordered everything about a month before Corvettes at Carlisle and picked it up there. The price was very good and the products are the best. I had one small problem with the rear section of the carpet, but they took care of it without question. My only compliant was the interior dye that I purchased from them at the same time did not match perfectly. I ended up getting it from a local auto paint company and it matched perfect.
Old 12-14-2001, 10:14 PM
Armstrong
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Interior parts (mike79)

SWEET.
Thanx for the quick reply. Will definitely check him out after hearing everybody on the board here praising his name.

Get notified of new replies

To Interior parts

Quick Reply: Interior parts