Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Looking for...

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 02:52 AM
ericstanley
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Looking for...

...cheap OEM Z06 Speedlines - They don't have to look good, but they cannot have problems (must be straight/true, not bent, no dents, but they can be curb-rashed to some degree).

...Hoosier A6 275/40/17 and 315/30/18

...cheap used, but good condition, rotors. Not slotted or drilled. I can get them for about $25/ea at Rock Auto, but if someone here has some take-offs with plenty of life left on them that would be great.

...cheap used, but good condition, Z06 pads.

I might have a few things to trade for above listed parts if interested (all of this is still on the car and would need to be removed)...

*Custom air intake that uses a C6 K/N intake (click here)

*C6Z06 shifter with custom-drilled MGW pistol grip **** (enlarged hole by machine shop to fit on the thread-less C6Z06 shifter)

*Sportbrake drilled/slotted rotors front and rear, stock C5Z06 sizes (they appear to be in great condition, but i need to get the wheels off and inspect them to know for sure what condition they're in, they have about 2500 miles on them... if someone wants them in trade for above listed parts let me know and I'll take a closer look at them and get pics and stuff)

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Last edited by ericstanley; 04-24-2008 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:39 AM
ericstanley
Burning Brakes

Bump for the morning...
Old 04-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Z06Fix
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I assume that you are going to be running in SS. If so you need to be on the 295/40/17 A6's up front to play with the big boys. Also look into a stiffer front bar and adjustable shocks. You are going to want a more aggressive pad than the stock Z06's. I would consider Carbotech AX6's or Hawk HP+'s.

Last edited by Z06Fix; 04-24-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:55 PM
ericstanley
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Z06Fix
I assume that you are going to be running in SS. If so you need to be on the 295/40/17 A6's up front to play with the big boys. Also look into a stiffer front bar and adjustable shocks. You are going to want a more aggressive pad than the stock Z06's. I would consider Carbotech AX6's or Hawk HP+'s.
I wasn't sure if I can change the pads to aftermarket or if I have to run the OEM pads... the rule book is a little vague to me on that one.

I also didn't think I could get 295s on the front stock rim. If they do fit, will they fit without rubbing? The car is lowered on stock bolts and is at the OEM alignment settings (after lowering). I intend to change the alignment as suggested by others and by Hoosier.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for...

Quick Reply: Looking for...