C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2001, 12:00 AM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar...

... now is probably the time. :)

This weekend will be the last big print run so we can ship on Monday to ensure delivery for the holidays. Anything ordered / paid for by Sunday (we take PayPal... they're open weekends) will go out on Monday. After that, it will be more difficult to get delivered before the holidays. We will try, but can't be sure.

Of course we'll still be printing / shipping up through January after we take a break for Christmas. After that we have a few other ideas up our sleeves. Who says you can't have a calendar that starts in March? :D

And finally, I'll be sending out an email later this weekend to thank everyone that has shared their pictures. It would not have been possible to do this without you. Each calendar sold will also result in a donation to the National Corvette Museum, and we're over the small brick price and closing in on the medium brick.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Link is in the sig. :cool:
Old 12-14-2001, 11:22 AM
fauxrs
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar... (Sunset Vette)

I'm anxiously awaiting mine which should be here today - hope, i hope, i hope......
Old 12-14-2001, 11:30 AM
7vette2
Instructor

Default Re: If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar... (fauxrs)

I got mine last week. It is GREAT! Nice work Steve.
Ben :seeya
Old 12-14-2001, 12:47 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar... (fauxrs)

I'm anxiously awaiting mine which should be here today - hope, i hope, i hope......
I hope too! :D

We shipped a batch on Monday, but later in the day. They probably went out on Tuesday, with US Priority Mail. That's supposed to be 2-3 day delivery, but I heard from some folks that they didn't get theirs until Saturday.

BTW, nice pic! :D Looks very familiar...

Dave
Old 12-14-2001, 06:43 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar...

I have had a couple of people ask, so I thought it would be worth mentioning. No, "Moments Of Light" is not a religious organization, you are not supporting some strange cult by purchasing a calendar. ;)

Moments of Light is our photography business. If you think about it, that's what a photograph is.... a "moment" of light captured on film (or silicon, now-a-days :D ).

Just so you know... :cool: Thanks!

Dave

Get notified of new replies

To If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar...

Quick Reply: If you were thinking about getting a Corvette Forum Calendar...