C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Product! C6 Logo In Leather Consoles, Seat Covers, Etc (Pictures Inside)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 10:31 PM
DS Vettes
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Product! C6 Logo In Leather Consoles, Seat Covers, Etc (Pictures Inside)

Hello,

We are proud to introduce these high quality color logos that can be applied to any leather, vinyl or even on fabric. We first saw this amazing process at SEMA last year and have been working since perfecting the process and obtaining the C6 emblem and script. These products are officially licensed by GM.

Made of the highest quality faux suede and only the best inks. This can give a more detailed customized accent to your corvette. It has the look of embroidery, but wears better, can be cleaned and applied places embroidery cannot.

These are already available in our leather consoles if you are in need of one. It has durability, permanent and its machine washable. They can also be applied on the headrest of seats or sunvisors. They are going to be available in different color to match the color of your car better. Some of the colors that are going to be available are Black, Red, Yellow, Silver, Orange, Blue, and white. We had these tested in every environment and they didn’t come off. We are so confident of the quality of these that we will give a full guarantee as long as you own your car. These have been the secrete of many custom shops and now they are available at DSV.

These are perfect for center consoles lids, sunvisors, headrests on the seats etc. The corvette font is also going to be available. The pictures shown below were done for test purposes only and we used the C5 lettering. These would need to be installed by us since a special heat process it’s needed to install it.

Gerardo
www.dsvettes.com

Last edited by DS Vettes; 03-20-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:35 PM
RicK T
Team Owner

Received 556 Likes on 452 Posts

Very . Are they available in different sizes or is it one size fits all? Thanks.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:46 PM
DS Vettes
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Tom_Slick
Don't mean to be a party pooper, but isn't that C5 font?
The pictures shown below were done for test purposes only and we used the C5 lettering.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:48 PM
DS Vettes
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by RicK T
Very . Are they available in different sizes or is it one size fits all? Thanks.
Yes, right now it is one size.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Tom_Slick
Le Mans Master

Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Downsouthvettes
Oops, sorry 'bout that.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Looks great, hard to be that level of quality
Old 03-20-2008, 12:03 AM
su8pack1
Team Owner

Received 49 Likes on 27 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Old 03-20-2008, 12:49 AM
marteeni
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Any prices on the logo and the "Corvette" lettering on the side? Would there be an extra charge for this above your base $220 price for the center console?
Old 03-20-2008, 07:48 AM
c6 rocket
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marteeni
Any prices on the logo and the "Corvette" lettering on the side? Would there be an extra charge for this above your base $220 price for the center console?
I want to know also.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Looks fantastic Gerardo
Old 03-20-2008, 08:19 AM
ben dover
Team Owner

Location: When all is said and done... there is a hell of a lot more said than done. Riverside,Texas
Received 139 Likes on 128 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Good looking - more details?
Old 03-20-2008, 09:31 AM
Deftly
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

How do we order them to apply ourselves and what is the price? I went to your web site and had no luck.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:51 AM
UNKNOWN
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by Downsouthvettes
Hello,

We are proud to introduce these high quality color logos that can be applied to any leather, vinyl or even on fabric. We first saw this amazing process at SEMA last year and have been working since perfecting the process and obtaining the C6 emblem and script

Made of the highest quality faux suede and only the best inks. This can give a more detailed customized accent to your corvette. It has the look of embroidery, but wears better, can be cleaned and applied places embroidery cannot.

These are already available in our leather consoles if you are in need of one. It has durability, permanent and its machine washable. They can also be applied on the headrest of seats or sunvisors. They are going to be available in different color to match the color of your car better. Some of the colors that are going to be available are Black, Red, Yellow, Silver, Orange, Blue, and white. We had these tested in every environment and they didn’t come off. We are so confident of the quality of these that we will give a full guarantee as long as you own your car. These have been the secrete of many custom shops and now they are available at DSV.

These are perfect for center consoles lids, sunvisors, headrests on the seats etc. The corvette font is also going to be available. The pictures shown below were done for test purposes only and we used the C5 lettering. These would need to be installed by us since a special heat process it’s needed to install it.

Gerardo
www.dsvettes.com

wow sharp cockpit!!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:56 AM
NABLNKC6
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why is the corvette lettering not the C6 style?
Old 03-20-2008, 11:53 AM
jogar80
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blznsdl
wow sharp cockpit!!
Thanks!! Thats MY cockpit!! Gerardo called me up this week asking if I'd be interested in some GM licensed logo's for the interior of my car. I had wanted one of the new GM consoles with the emblem on it, redone in DSV leather, but apparently the consoles are on backorder for a while so I was stuck without one. Then Gerry offers me this option and I was all over it! I went to his shop where he showed me the logos, he even showed me a couple of test pieces. I looked at the the logo's next to an embroidered display he had, and the colors on the logos he got are MUCH sharper!!! The embroidered parts look kind of dull and boring in comparison. So there was no more question about it, he got to work and in no time the process was complete. It strange how such small details make such a big difference!! I ESPECIALLY like the "corvette" lettering on the headrests, it looks SWEEEEET!!! Already got a few compliments from some fellow corvette buddies around here. Needless to say, im a VERY happy customer!!

Gerry...im thinkin, maybe some "corvette" logos somewhere along the door stitching??........hmmmm.......... Not good having you so close to me!!! MUST..........RESIST.........TEMPTATION! !!!!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 01:05 PM
5 Liter Eater
Le Mans Master

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Very nice indeed. Good to see you're concentrating on the interior parts. It's what you guys do best.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:24 PM
jdurhan
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 87 Likes on 37 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Those look fantastic gerardo, once again you've raised the bar.

Get notified of new replies

To New Product! C6 Logo In Leather Consoles, Seat Covers, Etc (Pictures Inside)

Old 03-20-2008, 02:33 PM
gpmarsha
Racer

Originally Posted by Phantom II
How do we order them to apply ourselves and what is the price? I went to your web site and had no luck.
Looks good need more info
Old 03-20-2008, 02:38 PM
DS Vettes
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Phantom II
The installation would needs to be made by us since it a special heating process. We are currently working on our website to make more user friendly since it is very complicated at this time. I will have pricing later on.

Gerardo
www.dsvettes.com
Old 03-20-2008, 02:39 PM
DS Vettes
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by NABLNKC6
Why is the corvette lettering not the C6 style?
We did it for test purposes only.

Quick Reply: New Product! C6 Logo In Leather Consoles, Seat Covers, Etc (Pictures Inside)