C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up...

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 10:56 AM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up...

If you missed my post a couple of weeks ago, we're now printing calendar orders for the CorvetteForum.com calendar project! We got pictures submitted from your fellow forum members and put them into a database. You can order a standard calendar where the pictures are already selected, put your own car on the cover, or create a unique, one-of-a-kind calendar using any of the picture provided by your fellow forum members. Fun stuff!

If you completed your order sometime in the last week, your calendar will be printed and mailed by Monday (Dec 10). The holiday season is started (at least as far as the post office is concerned) so if you are thinking about a calendar as a gift, please try to complete your calendar order before December 15th to help us get your order processed in time for the holidays.

Final note: 10% of the proceeds are being donated to the National Corvette Museum, and we are almost up to being able to buy a brick. :cool:

Link to project main page is below. Thanks!

Dave
Old 12-07-2001, 12:21 PM
mthom
Instructor

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up... (Sunset Vette)

Is it possible to view the cars that are in the Standard calendar ?
Old 12-07-2001, 12:49 PM
7vette2
Instructor

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up... (mthom)

I ordered a custom calendar and it came yesterday. It looks GREAT!! By the way mthom you can preview the standard calendars at eh site. :yesnod:
Old 12-07-2001, 12:50 PM
Captain Morgan
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up... (mthom)

I'm guessing this isn't the BABE calendar some of us were hoping for. :lol:
I'll take a look later and place an order then.
Old 12-07-2001, 05:18 PM
bfrance
Racer

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up... (Sunset Vette)

I'm a little confused. Sorry, but my computer was down for a couple months and I'm not sure how to order or how much it is. Could you please let me know? Thanks
Old 12-08-2001, 02:53 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Is it possible to view the cars that are in the Standard calendar ?
Hi, thanks for your interest. Yes, you can view all of the calendars here and the "home page" for the project is at the link in my sig.

Brief details on the project: people from the forum submitted car pics, I put a site together to allow you to search the pics and build a custom calendar. You have the option to make your own (as 7vette2 did, glad you like it :cool: ) or purchase one that we have selected the pictures for.

10% of the proceeds are to be donated to the National Corvette Museum. It's been a fun project... check us out at the link in sig. :)

Dave

Old 12-08-2001, 02:55 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Default Re: Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up... (sharklover)

I'm guessing this isn't the BABE calendar some of us were hoping for. :lol:
I'll take a look later and place an order then.
:D

No, unfortunately it's not a "babe" calendar. I guess it could have been, had people submitted pics of that type. We only have access to pictures provided by forum members.

Hmmm, maybe next year we'll have an "over 21" section of the site. :D
Old 12-17-2001, 06:51 PM
Captain Morgan
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

I'm in the process of building mine but having trouble deciding exactly what pics to use. Great idea, thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up...

Quick Reply: Corvette Forum Calendar - Second Round of Printing Coming Up...