C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paging Vettfixr

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2001, 08:00 PM
82dukman
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Vettfixr

I was wondering, did you call Allen's and get those turndowns? How did they fit?
Just wondering because I recommended them to ya :confused:
Old 12-04-2001, 08:37 PM
82dukman
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Paging Vettfixr (82dukman)

ttt :crazy:
Old 12-04-2001, 08:43 PM
vettfixr
Le Mans Master

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Re: Paging Vettfixr (82dukman)

Not yet. This week I was on the phone with Summit. I ordered a set of Dynomax Ceramacoat headers, Stage 8 locking header bolts, Percy's dead soft aluminum header gaskets, the adapter for the A/C compressor, and a set of Summit dead soft aluminum collector gaskets. They should be here by the end of the week. :D Right after New Years I'm going to install it all and run it down to the local muffler shop to have the system connected to the headers. I'm also going to have them put in a crossover pipe at the same time. Once that's done I'll concentrate on the mufflers and tips. The shop I'm going to carries Magnaflow and I want to find out a little more about them. I'll also find out if they can fab a set of turndowns in 304 stainless. If they can't I'm just going to call Allens and get the turndowns and the connector pipes. Whenever I call them I'll post the results of the conversation because I think others might benefit from these parts. Thanks for the recommendation and I'll keep you posted. :seeya
Old 12-04-2001, 08:45 PM
82dukman
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Paging Vettfixr (vettfixr)

OK thanks for the update. Let me know. :seeya

Get notified of new replies

To Paging Vettfixr

Quick Reply: Paging Vettfixr