C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2001, 09:12 AM
Neo Fender
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel?

There are a few scenes where they show a BIG collection of 'Vettes stored indoors. The building looked pretty spartan (exposed roof trusses, etc.) so I don't think it was the NCM. The cars had front plates that read "1953 Corvette", " 1979 Corevette", etc.

Any ideas? :chevy
Old 12-03-2001, 09:22 AM
James
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel? (Neo Fender)

Watched it last night.
I was hoping it was going to be longer than it was.
I watched a show one time where this guy had every year of vette built.
I can't remember his name for the life of me.
Old 12-03-2001, 09:43 AM
ZD75blue
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel? (James)

could it have been the same place that the speed vision channel plays evernow and again? Forget the name of the show tho :confused:
Old 12-03-2001, 09:45 AM
Neo Fender
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel? (ZD75blue)

I've seen the Corvette segment on "American Musclecar" (Speedvision). I don't think any of the footage is the same.

[Modified by Neo Fender, 7:46 AM 12/3/2001]
Old 12-03-2001, 11:01 AM
Easy Mike
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,469 Likes on 1,248 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel? (Neo Fender)

I've seen it. I figured the "warehouse" was Pro-Team, but have no proof of that. When it shows again, check to see who they give the credit to at the end of it.
:)

Get notified of new replies

To Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel?

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen the Corvette segment on "American Classics" on the History channel?