C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help! Looking for C3 web page background graphic

Old 12-02-2001, 09:42 AM
vettenuts
Team Owner

Received 186 Likes on 169 Posts

Default Help! Looking for C3 web page background graphic

I am Captain of the New England Corvette Caravan that will take place in June 2003 in celebration of the 50th birthday of the Corvette. If you want more information, visit www.nationalcorvettecaravan.com

I am setting up a web page for one of the regional leaders and his cars are mostly C3's. I try to do each page individually and provide a background to the page representative of the car that the person owns. Does anyone have a C3 background web page graphic that they could send me for use in constructing my web page?

Thanks for any help
Old 12-02-2001, 09:52 AM
woodworkr
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Help! Looking for C3 web page background graphic (vettenuts)

Bob
I dont have a specific web page location that you can get what you are looking for but there is another way. Go to different members or Corvette pages that are existing. If you find a background that you like, right click anyplace on the page. A window will open on the screen and in the menu you will see, view source. Click on the that. That gives you all of the html codes, text and pictures that are on the page. Someplace near the top you will see a code that begins a line of text that looks something like /background: or [/background]: and at the end of that line there will be another code that says [/end background] something like that anyway. All you have to do is copy and paste that into your web page html and it should work. Use any links in the origional source so that it will be recognised.
If you go to my web page in my sig. You can see what I used as a background. Here is the html text that was used to make that background. I copied this from the page source.
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="Red" BACKGROUND="http://www.corvetteforum.net/c3/dalannex/corvettebackground.gif" TEXT="Red" VLINK="Red" LINK="Red" >
<!headerbegin>
Hope that helps,
JoeB

[Modified by woodworkr, 6:55 AM 12/2/2001]
Old 12-02-2001, 04:16 PM
Captain Morgan
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Try this one.

You can see how they look by clicking on the link to my website in the sig.

[Modified by sharklover, 2:17 PM 12/2/2001]
Old 12-02-2001, 09:24 PM
rainman69
Drifting

I've got this one that might work out nice as a static background...

:smash:

Get notified of new replies

To Help! Looking for C3 web page background graphic

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help! Looking for C3 web page background graphic