C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Announcing the Corvette Challenge Avatar

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2001, 03:09 PM
REDGAR
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In II & IV Veteran
CI VI Drag Champ!

Default Announcing the Corvette Challenge Avatar

The Corvette Forum was nice enough to add the Corvette Challenge sticker provided to us courtesy of The Vette Doctors as an Avatar.

I would like all Corvette Challenge Drag Racing Series participants to use this Avatar so that all forum members see that you are a participant in our series.

Thank you Corvette Forum, The Vette Doctors Corvette Challenge participants.

Edgar
Old 12-01-2001, 06:20 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Re: Announcing the Corvette Challenge Avatar (REDGAR)

Edgar, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the "Cartek" Corvette Challenge Series, but the "avatar" you refer to, although being an excellent give-out by the Vette Drs. is not the official logo of the Challenge series. It is not appropriate to not give credit to the "official" sponsors of the event to refer to the decal as....."the Corvette Challenge sticker". There is an official sticker in the works and this should be the only one used by the participants in recognition for the series. Even your last sentence "appears" to voice that the Vette Doctors are the sponsors of the series, which is incorrect, however we would love to see them come on as "Associate Sponsors" and their participation is one of the reasons we see such an increase in participation for the series.

Please don't get me wrong, but the langauge appears to give credit at one point, and not in another area.

Quick Reply: Announcing the Corvette Challenge Avatar