C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone with Desktop Dyno please....

Old 11-22-2001, 04:35 AM
xrated
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone with Desktop Dyno please....

Im after a bit of a dyno test on some engines to help all of us 'standard' corvette owners out.
I was wondering if u could run a dyno test using an L48 with Performer, Holley 600 and Long Legnth Extractors.
The variable im looking for is the cam. I think the smallest people use in the xe262..if u could dyno this engine up to the biggest hyd Xe cam. The 'which cam' question has been asked so many times i would like to set up a web page that we can referance. Also im interested in the power numbers. As far as bolt ons go im pretty sure everyone has or fits a performer intake and some nice headers.
Old 11-22-2001, 07:12 AM
1979toy
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Can someone with Desktop Dyno please.... (xrated)

I would be willing to try that. I have a couple of days off for Thanksgiving and minimal work to do on the Corvette. In fact I just ran my new Desktop Dyno with my XE262 cam. :D
I will e-mail the results to you rather than clutter up the forum. Please post a web page where it can be accessed by forum members when completed.
Old 11-22-2001, 08:12 AM
xrated
Racer

Default Re: Can someone with Desktop Dyno please.... (1979toy)

great thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Can someone with Desktop Dyno please....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can someone with Desktop Dyno please....