Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

MAJOR Turbo IS READY!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 07:51 PM
C3AV
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAJOR Turbo IS READY!!!!!!

Major went 8.0 on radials, no boost...although an easy Pro-8, congrats still in order
Old 04-22-2007, 07:54 PM
markshaw70redBB
Pro

Most impressive.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:01 PM
2000whitec5
Burning Brakes

Location: 10.54 @ 129 346 N/A A4 Record 9.78 @ 139+ on 150 shot

Old 04-22-2007, 09:02 PM
ralph
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That is one sick car. Way to go Paul.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Irocz2173
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't you mean "PRO MOD MAJOR"?

JK Nice win Paul even though it's not the way to win. What happened to Mark. wish i was there. can't wait til the uprising!
Old 04-22-2007, 11:09 PM
GrandSportC3
Team Owner

Received 83 Likes on 58 Posts
Cruise-In IV-V-VI-VII-VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03, '06, '17

Old 04-23-2007, 08:33 AM
REDGAR
Team Owner

Cruise-In II & IV Veteran
CI VI Drag Champ!

Thanks for the post Angelo.

Thanks for the support Paul.

What was the mph again?
Old 04-23-2007, 08:34 AM
REDGAR
Team Owner

Cruise-In II & IV Veteran
CI VI Drag Champ!

Originally Posted by Irocz2173
Don't you mean "PRO MOD MAJOR"?

JK Nice win Paul even though it's not the way to win. What happened to Mark. wish i was there. can't wait til the uprising!
If you did not see it, here is a post from Mark on what happened
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1684324
Old 04-23-2007, 08:43 AM
asmokegars
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '03-'06-'07-'08

Originally Posted by REDGAR
If you did not see it, here is a post from Mark on what happened
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1684324
Congrats Paul. Sorry for the troubles Mark. I can relate to that. Wish I could have been there to support the Pro-8 & will be in the future.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:58 PM
tensecvet
Burning Brakes

Paul Conrats on the Win , having the fastest C5 around & Good Luck with the Radial Cass , over 3400 lbs race weight WOW
Old 04-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Paul_Z06
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All I have to say is Major is LUCKY I sold my car Nice job, Paulie.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Dr.Ron
Le Mans Master

Location: 2007 Nat'l Corvette Challenge 11.50 index Champ. New Jersey
Received 210 Likes on 161 Posts

Amazing Paul!

Ron
Old 04-24-2007, 12:14 PM
hookedup
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WOW, just WOW!

Congrats Paul

Dave
Old 04-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Major Spray
Drifting

Thanks Guys

Despite the disappointing turn out for the event we had a real good time. We need some guys to step up the program it is kill me to see the event that created my car go down the tubes.

David S. it maybe time for a small shot on that thing. I will bring a plate system to the next event.

Mike C. Lets fix that mess, there is no reason that car shouldn't be in the nines. Let Wayne rewire that thing and keep it simple no need for any delay let go of the button and let her rip. The next event is 7/07 lots of time to get the licensee. Put your mind to it.

Paul Z. It's time to come off the bench I have seen quite a few cars floating around. BUY ONE

Alan E. What the hell is going on with Green? Keep the heat on those guys. If you need help let me know because I can wine with the best of them.

Angelo V. We need to start working of that beast of yours that thing needs to see the track before the season out

Gregg C. I have a few more cars you can collect. WTF finish a project and get it to the track.

Bill M. Tell the family you are fresh out of Vacations.

Mark S. You have done your part

John C. I wish you would listen to me. I Know I could get that thing in the 9’s consistently been there done that. You got too much into this sport to just throw it away.

Mike R. Lets go already get on those boys. It’s looking like your going to be missing out on the best time of the year for cruising.

What happen to all those tuners that had something to prove?

WOW how many cars is that and we can't fill a field of 4 never mind 8. Step it up boys

PS Thanks for all the help Valla
Old 04-24-2007, 12:49 PM
asmokegars
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Major Spray
Thanks Guys

Despite the disappointing turn out for the event we had a real good time. We need some guys to step up the program it is kill me to see the event that created my car go down the tubes.

David S. it maybe time for a small shot on that thing. I will bring a plate system to the next event.

Mike C. Lets fix that mess, there is no reason that car shouldn't be in the nines. Let Wayne rewire that thing and keep it simple no need for any delay let go of the button and let her rip. The next event is 7/07 lots of time to get the licensee. Put your mind to it.

Paul Z. It's time to come off the bench I have seen quite a few cars floating around. BUY ONE

Alan E. What the hell is going on with Green? Keep the heat on those guys. If you need help let me know because I can wine with the best of them.

Angelo V. We need to start working of that beast of yours that thing needs to see the track before the season out

Gregg C. I have a few more cars you can collect. WTF finish a project and get it to the track.

John C. I wish you would listen to me. I Know I could get that thing in the 9’s consistently been there done that. You got too much into this sport to just throw it away.

Mike R. Lets go already get on those boys. It’s looking like your going to be missing out on the best time of the year for cruising.

WOW how many cars is that and we can't fill a field of 4 never mind 8. Step it up boys

I would have had blue out and running deep into the 9s if I didn't blow up the TC. She will be buttoned up and running again for the next pro-8. Green is going to ECS from Vanishing Point this Saturday. Now we get to whine to ECS. Pics coming this week of the finished rolling chassis.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:22 PM
Geneus
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by asmokegars
Now we get to whine to ECS.

We will sell no whine before its time.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:36 PM
asmokegars
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Geneus
We will sell no whine before its time.
Hey Don,

Get Blown.

Get notified of new replies

To MAJOR Turbo IS READY!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2007, 02:04 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by Major Spray
Thanks Guys

I wish I had the time to maintain my car so I would even be considered on the list. Go figure, I get into the business because I like racing etc, and my pay back for being successful is that I cant race anymore. Hopefully after green is together, and we burn through the starter motor, I can give you a run for your money in that and get some excitment back in the pro8.

I would have had blue out and running deep into the 9s if I didn't blow up the TC. She will be buttoned up and running again for the next pro-8. Green is going to ECS from Vanishing Point this Saturday. Now we get to whine to ECS. Pics coming this week of the finished rolling chassis.

Hey Don,

Get Blown.

He is already making the power of a stock bottom end blower car, we just had a customer with a much milder version of his 402 run 10.70 at 13x in full street trim, we just have to get his car to shift smoothly......
Old 04-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Major Spray
Drifting

Doug

I guess you missed this line

"What happen to all those tuners that had something to prove?"

By the time you get back to the track I will be running outlaw 10.5. Stop making excuses lets go
Old 04-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Paul_Z06
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

DAMN! Major is talkin' some MAJOR smack! What's this world coming to? I thought one arrogant Paul on the forums was sufficient?

Quick Reply: MAJOR Turbo IS READY!!!!!!