Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Note to all, Forum Guidelines(or how to post)

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Grumpy
MONARTOR

Received 132 Likes on 68 Posts
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-17-'18-'19'-20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default Note to all, Forum Guidelines(or how to post)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK folks it's time for some Spring cleaning
These are just a few suggestions based on my observations of this forum.

This is C5 General.

You may post about anything C5 related, this includes people,events and of course, your car.

We do have a National Events Section for National Events. I suggest posting over there. You can still talk about what happened at the event if it pertains to C5's.

Also we have regional discussion areas. This includes local events in your area as well as any other topic pertaining to location.

For instance, if you need info or want to give info on a area of the country, please do it in the proper regional forum. If you are looking for a dealer in NY, post in the Northeast Section, if you are looking for a club in California, post in the Pacific Section, and so on and so on.

We have a C5 Tech section, this section is for technical questions,tech tips,etc.

We have a C5's For Sale section, if you are selling your car(C5's only obviously) post it there. If you need to know the value of your car or one you want to buy, you may post about it here in General.

We have a C5 Parts For Sale section, any parts that are related to the C5 can be sold there(no commercial sales unless you are a supporting vendor,this includes links to ebay.)

We have an Audio/Electronics section, questions related to car stereos and RADAR detectors or anything electronic should be discussed there. Now peopel will tell me there is no traffic over there, well if you keep posting here, of course there won't be any traffic. It's there for a reason, please use it.

We have a Car Care Discussion section, anything related to washing,waxing,polishing,detailing your car should be discussed there.

We have an Engine Mods section, anything about building and modding engines should be discussed there(mostly hardcore stuff), the technical section gets quite a few engine questions, that is OK.

We have a Drag Racing Section. Anything related to a Drag Race(excpet of course street racing) is to be discussed over there.

We have an Autocross/Road Racing section, same as the drag race, if it's related to road racing or autox(including suspension mods) that's a better place to discuss it.

We have a Wheels and Tires Section, subject of discussion is quite obvious.

We have a Diecast and Collectibles section, again, self explanatory.

Now to my favorites.

Any topic that is not related to the Corvette, but rather the operation of the Forum, should go to the "Help & Feedback" section. This includes, how to post pics, how to insert a link, how to change your name, any problem with the forum software you encounter.

Finally "Off Topic" this is anything else that doesn't fit one of the categories above. Current events, jokes, general questions about life.
Off Topic has split into many sections as well.

Be specific in your posts and a quicker answer will follow.

This post may be modified at anytime, so check in often.

Thank you and Happy Posting.

plagerized from C4 general, Thanks to Mr. Mojo.

Quick Reply: Note to all, Forum Guidelines(or how to post)