Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] GM Parts House Crazy Weekend Special!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Default GM Parts House Crazy Weekend Special!

Hello All,

I'm officially back! It has been a short time but what seems like a long road to get here. The amount of support and patronage from this forum is incredible. I cannot tell you how many countless emails and PM's I received of support. For that, I will never forget. To make a long story short... I said that once I made it back on the forum I'd repay you all for your outstanding support.

Before I announce the sale I'd like to also mention a big thank you to Troy and Jim for getting me set back up on the forum again. They need to be thanked by you all as well!

Also, don't forget that I'm also involved with a new and upcoming internet podcast called The Corvette Show. This will be a show based on installs and information for your Corvette. Keep your eyes peeled and check out the site at www.thecorvetteshow.com. That site will be changed a bit soon.

On to the sale.....

I thought about giving extra discounts and I thought of giving free shipping. I walked around this week, happy and thinking of the holidays, so I said to myself... why don't you just get crazy and offer both. On top of that... don't just do it for a day... do it for the 3 day weekend.

So on my drive in today I came up with this...

At midnight tonight (or there abouts) I will roll back pricing on all GM Parts. This doesn't mean just Corvette's or anything, this means ALL GM makes/models. If you have a Buick, it will work. If you have a Hummer it will work.

At midnight I will roll back pricing and I will offer free shipping* on normal sized and weighted items. On top of that I'll do it for 3 days. Saturday, Sunday and Monday. At some point on Monday evening I will put it back to my great pricing and shipping that I already offer.

To order, go to www.gmpartshouse.com. Either cruise the catalogs or search by part number. I do have company coming this weekend but I will check my email from time to time to assist if at all possible with any questions or part number requests.

Please be patient as a lot of this will need to be ordered and will strain us because of the sale. As long as you're patient, your goods will be delivered.

This is a website only sale. No one will be here to call, but I will try and offer email support when I can.

Have fun and Happy New Year to you and all of your families.

God Bless...
Gene

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 12-29-2006, 11:05 AM
byte_me
Safety Car

Received 210 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Gene Culley
Hello All,

I'm officially back! It has been a short time but what seems like a long road to get here. The amount of support and patronage from this forum is incredible. I cannot tell you how many countless emails and PM's I received of support. For that, I will never forget. To make a long story short... I said that once I made it back on the forum I'd repay you all for your outstanding support.

Before I announce the sale I'd like to also mention a big thank you to Troy and Jim for getting me set back up on the forum again. They need to be thanked by you all as well!

Also, don't forget that I'm also involved with a new and upcoming internet podcast called The Corvette Show. This will be a show based on installs and information for your Corvette. Keep your eyes peeled and check out the site at www.thecorvetteshow.com. That site will be changed a bit soon.

On to the sale.....

I thought about giving extra discounts and I thought of giving free shipping. I walked around this week, happy and thinking of the holidays, so I said to myself... why don't you just get crazy and offer both. On top of that... don't just do it for a day... do it for the 3 day weekend.

So on my drive in today I came up with this...

At midnight tonight (or there abouts) I will roll back pricing on all GM Parts. This doesn't mean just Corvette's or anything, this means ALL GM makes/models. If you have a Buick, it will work. If you have a Hummer it will work.

At midnight I will roll back pricing and I will offer free shipping* on normal sized and weighted items. On top of that I'll do it for 3 days. Saturday, Sunday and Monday. At some point on Monday evening I will put it back to my great pricing and shipping that I already offer.

To order, go to www.gmpartshouse.com. Either cruise the catalogs or search by part number. I do have company coming this weekend but I will check my email from time to time to assist if at all possible with any questions or part number requests.

Please be patient as a lot of this will need to be ordered and will strain us because of the sale. As long as you're patient, your goods will be delivered.

This is a website only sale. No one will be here to call, but I will try and offer email support when I can.

Have fun and Happy New Year to you and all of your families.

God Bless...
Gene
Glad to have you back Gene!

I will be ordering a C6Z shifter and **** as soon as your sale starts!
Old 12-29-2006, 05:58 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

, I'll be ordering a coupe of things for the vette and hopefully the wife's Saturn, although I was at a local gm dealership parts counter today, and they told me they cannot look up Saturn parts
Old 12-29-2006, 06:05 PM
RonVette2
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like a good deal, I'll probably be ordering a few things as well.
Old 12-29-2006, 07:17 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by GeorgeZNJ
, I'll be ordering a coupe of things for the vette and hopefully the wife's Saturn, although I was at a local gm dealership parts counter today, and they told me they cannot look up Saturn parts
It may sound funny, but we cannot get Saturn parts. You have to own a Saturn dealership and a Saturn franchise to get them.

I'm sorry,
Gene
Old 12-29-2006, 08:10 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by Gene Culley
It may sound funny, but we cannot get Saturn parts. You have to own a Saturn dealership and a Saturn franchise to get them.

I'm sorry,
Gene
I'm still going to get some vette stuff, thanks. I know its off topic, but i wonder if toyota does this with Lexus parts.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:57 AM
Z-THREAT
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gene

What is the part #'s for the C6 shifter and ****? Do you offer the shorter boot as well?

Regards-

John
Old 12-30-2006, 11:07 AM
RAMMAN
Race Director
Pro Mechanic

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by Z-THREAT
Gene

What is the part #'s for the C6 shifter and ****? Do you offer the shorter boot as well?

Regards-

John
Me too. Thanks
Old 12-30-2006, 04:27 PM
LETHL_C6
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Email sent!
Old 12-30-2006, 05:23 PM
byte_me
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Z-THREAT
Gene

Regards-

John
This is what Gene sent me via email for the parts required...I ordered them this morning...

Use the following part
numbers though....

11609670 bolt
10354701 ****
15232011 shifter

Old 12-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Z-THREAT
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the post.

Regards-

John
Old 12-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Gene Culley

Hi All,

Thank you for your support and your business. If you've sent me a part number request or whatever please be patient. My daughter got sick and I had to take her to the doctors yesterday and she had 2 bad ear infections. Then I spent the rest of the day with my company since they were going back home last night. Right now I have 687 emails in 24 hours so please be patient with me.

Thank you,
Gene
Old 01-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Gene Culley

Hi All,

Happy New Year to you and all of your families. This weekend sale is certainly a mutual thing. Preliminarily it looks like this is the most orders I've ever gotten in a weekend, ever. More than likely the dollar totals will be higher than any other day I've done business.

With all of that said... please be patient with me. I'm starting to have serious doubts all of these orders can be processed tomorrow, but I will make sure you all get taken care of.

It is my goal to make sure you're all taken care of and happy as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you for your business and enjoy the rest of the sale.

Thanks,
Gene

P.S. It looks like my email went down a few minutes ago. Pending any issues... I will certainly make sure all of you are taken care of. I'm not the type of guy to say you're on your own. I take responsibility for everything and want happy friends and customers.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Gene Culley

Hi All,

As an FYI... I was here processing orders until 7:15 last night. It may be another day or two before I get to you order, but be rest assured I will take care of you as stated.

As far as the pricing... there is one hiccup that I did not expect to happen. January 1st we have some slight price increases here or there. Because all of the orders were done over the weekend they are effective with January pricing.

Out of a probable 60 orders I processed yesterday only about 8 or so were affected. This isn't a tactic for me to get more money out of your or anything like that. It's just that I sell stuff for so close to my cost that if there is an increase from GM it could cost me to have to sell it below my cost.

Both our website and a few other parts websites will show the same previous pricing until a week or so into the month because of our website manufacturers. Be rest assured that if you were to check into a price increase on a certain part from another dealer, you would find it is the truth.

When there is a price increase or anything like that I ask for you to approve it. At that time, you're not obligated to buy.

If there's any questions about this please email or call.

Back to order processing...

Thanks,
Gene
Old 01-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Gene Culley

Hi All,

A Thursday update for you. I have been working like a SOB trying to process all of these orders. People want to add things to their order, delete things and want special requests and all. While I don't mind accomodating any of that it just slows me down from getting this stuff processed. I am about 1/3 of the way through. Please be patient with me and I will take the same care of you when I get to your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated and as well as your patronage.

Thank you,
Gene
Old 01-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Chucks33
Advanced

Originally Posted by byte_me
This is what Gene sent me via email for the parts required...I ordered them this morning...

Use the following part
numbers though....

11609670 bolt
10354701 ****
15232011 shifter

Are these part numbers for a C6 Z06 kit?

thanks
Chuck
Old 01-09-2007, 02:05 PM
byte_me
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Chucks33
Are these part numbers for a C6 Z06 kit?

thanks
Chuck

yes- C6 Z06 shifter, **** and bolt

Get notified of new replies

To GM Parts House Crazy Weekend Special!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:31 AM
SMR 67
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Gene, belated congrats on your new venture. Best of luck with it. I'll definitely be placing some orders with you in the future.

Old 01-10-2007, 10:29 AM
DanielZ06
Racer

Any idea when you'll run a special like this again? It seems I missed out, heh.

Congrats on the new opportunity and good luck with it!
Old 01-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Chucks33
Advanced

Do you offer the shorter boot as well?

Got my shifter and **** today! Whooo Hoooo

Well, snuck out at lunchtime and pulled the Key and **** off my stocker so I could bring my boot back to my office and play a bit....There's no way this boot is going to slide over the base of the C6 **** without cutting off the section that is folded and glued at the top. If I do that, I'm afraid that the sticthing will just come apart down the seams.... Anybody got the solution for this delima....Oh yeah, if the answer is to replace it with the C6 boot / aftermarket etc... part number or location to find it would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Chuck

Quick Reply: [Z06] GM Parts House Crazy Weekend Special!