Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know East Coast Corvettes LLC?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 07:55 AM
emccomas
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,283 Likes on 732 Posts

Default Anyone know East Coast Corvettes LLC?

Does anyone know anything about East Coast Corvettes LLC? They are located in southern NJ, about 40 miles southwest of Philadelphia.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:26 AM
dennis
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 50 Posts

May be wrong, but I thought I got a call from that place when I was thinking of selling my 70. Guy was very nice. Thought they were in North Jersey.

Anyway. the website says southern jersey, but the office number is north jersey. FWIW
Old 12-10-2006, 10:27 AM
z06lvr
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I have been there. Its by appointment only but he has a good selection of cars there and is nice.. Rick or Ron is his name i forget- but it was worth the visit and phone call. He is the owner/operater so you dont the run around..His prices were decent too. good luck!!
Old 12-10-2006, 11:45 AM
mensch53
Racer

yeah, i think his name is Rick and i have visited his place a time or two. nice guy.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:56 PM
michael c. volpe
Pro

http://www.eastcoastcorvettesllc.com/
Old 12-10-2006, 06:35 PM
a560156
Drifting

Originally Posted by emccomas
Does anyone know anything about East Coast Corvettes LLC? They are located in southern NJ, about 40 miles southwest of Philadelphia.
I believe it is in Bridgeton, which is south of Phila. Forty miles southwest is Delaware. North Jersey office number (cell?) South Jersey fax number. Good luck.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:22 PM
rickcrooo7
Navigator

I noticed this question on the forum and as owner / operator of East Coast Corvettes LLC, I wanted to reply. My name is Rick Crohan and yes, my shop is located in Southern New Jersey. I spend a lot of time on the road, which is why I show by appointment only. I also have two other storage locations. You can always reach me on my cell/office number which is 201-315-8299 or through my website eastcoastcorvettesllc.com. We currently have over 40 cars in stock and if you or a friend are considering selling a car please give us a call.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:20 AM
emccomas
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by rickcrooo7
I noticed this question on the forum and as owner / operator of East Coast Corvettes LLC, I wanted to reply. My name is Rick Crohan and yes, my shop is located in Southern New Jersey. I spend a lot of time on the road, which is why I show by appointment only. I also have two other storage locations. You can always reach me on my cell/office number which is 201-315-8299 or through my website eastcoastcorvettesllc.com. We currently have over 40 cars in stock and if you or a friend are considering selling a car please give us a call.
Hi Rick;

I posted on your web site about two cars I am interested in. I'll give you a call later today. Thanks.

Ed
Old 12-11-2006, 08:11 AM
gorrie16
Instructor

I bought my 69 from Rick. Real nice guy to deal with. Doesnt put up a front about his cars, he'll tell you everything he knows straight up. I must have asked him every question known to man when I looked at my car and he answered them all no problem. He delievers too which was nice.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:26 AM
cochise12us
Advanced

Default east coast corvettes

i have personally talked with rick about a corvette i bought from someone i care not to mention again(us corvettes) who purchased the car from him , Rick answered ALL of my questions about the car and told me the absolute truth about the vehicle , unlike the seller i purchased it from , rick is as honest as they come and will not bullsh-- you about anything he sells , he has very reasonable prices on his vettes and always a good selection , when and if i ever get my vette back to (as good as they get quote unquote from a lying sob) i will be in the market for another c3 and the first guy i will call to find me what i am looking for will be RICK , HOPE THIS HELPS YOUR SALES RICK AS YOUR HONESTY DESERVES IT,BY THE WAY STILL WAITING ON MY 71 COUPE INTERIOR FROM A THEIF IN HUNTINGTON BEACH
Old 12-14-2006, 08:25 AM
emccomas
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Yes, I had the pleasure of chatting with Rick. He seemed like an up front guy to me as well. I am talking to him about a car, but got temporarily diverted. I'll get back withn him soon. Thanks for the recommendation.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone know East Coast Corvettes LLC?

Quick Reply: Anyone know East Coast Corvettes LLC?