Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Sparco Shift Knob

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,669 Likes on 8,312 Posts

Default Sparco Shift ****

This is no big deal, except that a number of people have IMed me over the last couple of days as a result of the many shifter vibration threads that have been running lately. I reported being at Spring Mt recently. and buying a Sparco shift ****, because I liked it. When I installed it, the vibration on acceleration in 2nd and 3rd disappeared.

Many have asked the model number, and since I bought it out of the box, I don't know since it's not marked on the hardware. However, I think any metal Sparco shift **** would produce the same cure, since the heavier metal unit dampens vibration over the stock plastic unit.

At any rate, for those who have asked for a picture, here it is. For snipers and flamers, please disregard this thread. I'm just trying to perform a service for those who have asked and not trying to sell shifter *****.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:22 PM
allanlaw
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like the "Bio" model, about $75 direct from Sparco.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,669 Likes on 8,312 Posts

Thanks Allan. I paid $70 at Spring Mt., but I think they give school participants stuff at cost. Regardless, we're not talking a major expenditure, and it's a 2-minute install.

Get notified of new replies

To Sparco Shift Knob

Quick Reply: [Z06] Sparco Shift Knob